Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie

Posted by: KeyBTyros

Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/19/17 03:47 AM

Hi My Friends I hope you like it smile speak soon Have a nice weekend smile wave
Posted by: Tyrosman5

Re: Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/19/17 04:44 AM

Louis Prima was one of my favorites because he put so much emotion in his music. Glad you picked out this song to show
off the Tyros and your musical skills. You always please ! Lloyd
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/19/17 06:11 AM

clap I love performing & singing this song as the Tango/Swing split beat makes it very unique, one of Louie Prima's classic tunes,....again Rico you have done a great job Bravo. It might even be possible to convert the SMF in the KORG Pa4x style converter if you own one Conversion feature to create a style out of it and make the song truly your own as the variations could be var1 Tango & var2 Swing etc,....so many ways to make music today. Also I don't think you need to advertise in the video with scrolling lettering as it distracts the person watching from enjoying the performance IMO......maybe just put the added info in the notes under the video and links etc,
....just a thought.
Keep em coming...
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/19/17 07:04 AM

Nice playing, it even woke up the doggy,

Also offcourse some attention for unique (tmfonline) they make some of rhe best midifiles online, and have a huge huge collection..

The Hazes version definately is one of my favorites...
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/20/17 07:07 PM

Rico - played with your usual flair and exuberance ... ...
I believe you've posted "Buona Sera" previously, but not with "Oh Marie" ...very well done ... keys
Posted by: KeyBTyros

Re: Louis Prima / Andre Hazes Buona Sera Oh Marie - 08/22/17 03:57 AM

My Friends thank you very much for your kind reply's
i wish you @ll a great week !

And Dnj, i can't do anything about the tekst because thats
TMFonline making commercial for there midi arangement smile

greetz Rico wave