Looking for a Professional Website Builder

Posted by: Dnj

Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 02/26/17 06:00 PM

Please PM me asap lets talk .....

thanx
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 02/28/17 08:59 AM

We talked. You listened. Up and running!
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 02/28/17 10:40 AM

Ditto!

Gary cool

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 02/28/17 12:55 PM

Thanx all appreciate it mucho
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 03/01/17 07:31 AM

Soo---- Clue us in as to what your doing for a Website. I've never had one and I think there was a discussion here as to how effective they really are.
What do you guys use most for promotion ? and better yet what works best ?
Website
Emails
Facebook
Other
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 03/01/17 08:25 AM

But he should have listened to me.

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 03/01/17 09:09 AM

www.bandzoogle.com
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Looking for a Professional Website Builder - 03/01/17 09:27 AM

Bill, I had a great looking website for 10 years - never booked a single job directly from the web site. However, when I decided to aggressively go with direct mail, the results were incredible. I booked more jobs than I could have ever imagined, and at wide variety of venues including nite clubs, restaurants, bars, and the entire senior circuit.

As I, and many other have stated, the lowest paying of them all turned out to be the restaurants, bars and nite clubs. The salary was the same for a single/OMB entertainer as it was 50 years ago, $100 for 4 hours on weeknights and $150 for 4 hours on weekends. The senior circuit paid $100 for a 1-hour performance, you worked daytime hours (mostly), had the ability to do more than one job a day, no drunks of cigarette smoke to put up with, and most nights you were home in time for supper with the family and had weekends off.

The secret to success with direct mail was the followup, which is imperative to say the least. Here's a link to a detailed description on how I made this work: http://www.psrtutorial.com/music/articles/marketing.html

Good luck,

Gary cool