Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness...

Posted by: Dnj

Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/03/16 05:11 AM

Im a happy man grin as I now with ability of the Direct Access feature to audition styles on the Pa4x which couldn't be done previously is such a time saver,....that said, I then took my style setups from my old Pa3x, Pa900 and just put them on a USB stick and when I tried to audition them in the Pa4x a message came up saying this file need to be converted to Pa4x format,...
I clicked OK and all my Pa3x style setups, ots, etc, played perfectly,.... a few of the Upper 1,2,3 lead parts had to be
re-adjusted and increased other then that what a time saver as these setups took a while to produce with so many hours, many unique styles for certain songs that I perform too. Then I just pick and choose which ones I want to save to user/fav slots in the pa4x....Now I can concentrate on using the factory Pa4x styles that I need also and start creating my New SongBook cool2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo8y5U49vwE

....love the backwards comparability KORG offers. keys
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/03/16 03:34 PM

Donny,

Glad to hear you are happy with the Pa4x! Good luck and hope your enthusiasm continues! Gotta say I have not missed my Tyros 5-76 one bit since getting the Pa4x.
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/03/16 11:13 PM

Hi Donny
Great to hear it is working out for you so well.

Re: Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/03/16 11:20 PM

Thank I'm starting to really enjoy the easy work flow on the Pa4x......it's so much easier then pa900 & pa3x..it surly is an amazing arranger.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/04/16 02:52 AM

You are definitely in the right league now, Donny. I guess I have the big guy from Louisiana to thank.

Re: Pa4x Direct Access & Pa3x setup happiness... - 09/04/16 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: Bernie9
You are definitely in the right league now, Donny. I guess I have the big guy from Louisiana to thank.