Stands for my keyboards

Posted by: bruno123

Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 02:34 AM

Well Donny it took me a while, but here are the pictures of my stands.

1-The Kn7000 is on a wooden stand I made for my home.
2-The Pa900 is sitting on a Ultimate stand which I cut down. I can use a laptop or an IPad with the setup.

Life is good, John C.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 05:16 AM

Hi John,
Very Nice pictures,.....surprisingly I did the same cut down with my Apex pro stand also so I could see above the middle pole and still keep the two tiers..in fact I think Bernie in FL is using it now,..... Thank you for sharing.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 06:40 AM

Yup
Posted by: Torch

Re: Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 09:26 AM

Very nice. What did you exactly do to your Ultimate stand? I have one laying around and I want to use my iPad with it.

Thanks,
Chris
Posted by: bruno123

Re: Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 11:58 AM

Torch,
I was using the stand for keyboard and the upper for my 17” laptop.

Problem? It blocked part of my audience. I cut about 25% of the post. The top of the post now supported the back end of the laptop. I built side supports to keep the laptop from tilting and tie downs so it was secure.

Since I decided to use my IPad I took off all the supports and screwed an IPad support on to the post. Love doing this stuff.
Why am I using my Ipad? Just had eye surgery and my eyes are now 20/20 right eye and 20/25 left. The IPad screen is now big enough.

John C.
Posted by: Torch

Re: Stands for my keyboards - 05/02/16 05:22 PM

Good for you! Thanks. I am not good at do it yourself type of work at all. Probably I will have my freind do something for me.

Chris