So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,,

Posted by: Bachus

So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 08:16 AM

Just got my hands on some free tickets for Musikmesse, its only 6 weeks away now..

i am having big expectations, tough getting a chance to get my hands dirty with the upcomming Montage, the Crumar Mojo and the allready anounced Casio MZ-X500 will be enough reason for the trip (3 hour ride)

Also i am hoping to see quite some new things..

-Ketron Audya replacement
-Roland Jupiter 80 replacement or a new high end workstation with ACB technollogy on top of supernatural
-Korg Havian 400, a pa4x with 88 keys
-Korg SV-2 stagepiano
-NI Komplete 11, with a workstation build around the komplete and Maschine instruments
-Bitwig version 2
-88 akai advance keyboard supporting VIP
-New high end arranger module, new brand, probably software based with build in VST support.
-Casio PX-5S replacement, possibly with all the interfacing and features of the MZ-X, XW and PX-5S build in and the new improved 88 keybed and piano sounds of the Celviano..
-Yamaha? i dont see much happening when it comes to keys, could allways be a 88 key high end arranger crossbreed between T5 and CVP709 and PSR S series.. but that is offcourse mostly wishfull thinking. Maybe a reface keyboard based on the VL synthesis?

Thats quite a list, of possibilities.. If only 1/4th of them happens it will be a sensational Messe.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 08:26 AM

wow that's really alot of wishing....have fun report back take pics/videos..
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 08:35 AM

It could nearly be time for a Krome successor, with options for additional sample libraries and hopefully a more acceptable keybed.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 09:19 AM

Keybed??
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 10:22 AM

Make sure you stop by the KETRON booth ....
It's all I can say ... for now!

:-)

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 10:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
Make sure you stop by the KETRON booth ....
It's all I can say ... for now!

:-)

AJ... thats what i have been asking you for a year... there is areason i have Ketron on top of my list
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 11:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Dnj
Keybed??

Yes, keybed. Why are You asking? The dynamics is uneven.

Re: So whats to be expected for Musik Messe,, - 02/23/16 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: rosetree
It could nearly be time for a Krome successor, with options for additional sample libraries and hopefully a more acceptable keybed.

I dont expect a Krome update nor Kross uodate from Korg.... Not untill we see a true new Kronos replacement...