Posted by: hammer

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/04/16 08:55 PM

Thanks Bill,
I had not seen this.

Deane
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/05/16 07:55 AM

Deane,

This is the manual we wrote here at Ketron USA which you have(sent to you about 2 months ago). It's the tutorial manual that we've had on our website which is downloadable under SD7 - www.KetronAmerica.com as of Nov 3, 2015 which we strongly suggested Ketron put on thier website as well.

It is a good and detailed write up which leaves you longing for nothing more :-)

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: DonM

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/05/16 08:28 AM

It is a great manual, done by AJ, and I HELPED! smile
Posted by: Dnj

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/05/16 08:29 AM

Shouldn't this have been done before the KB was released?
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/12/16 04:05 PM

https://youtu.be/9q2f2aFSTp8
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/12/16 06:37 PM

Originally Posted By: Dnj

Perhaps, but it is not the first time a supplemental user manual was produced sometime after the KB was released ...
Sometimes these manuals come about as the result of the end user getting 'down and dirty' with the equipment, and letting their needs be known to the manufacturer ...
Posted by: Jerry T

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/12/16 06:54 PM

Thanks AJ. Looking forward to 'more more and more'. Will you be using that specific machine for future tutorials? It looked familiar.
Posted by: DonM

Re: New Ketron Tutorial - 02/12/16 10:16 PM

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Originally Posted By: Dnj

Perhaps, but it is not the first time a supplemental user manual was produced sometime after the KB was released ...
Sometimes these manuals come about as the result of the end user getting 'down and dirty' with the equipment, and letting their needs be known to the manufacturer ...

In this case AJ is solely responsible for the new tutorial. And I helped. (He modestly adds).