Italian PSR-S970 Demo

Posted by: Mikem

Italian PSR-S970 Demo - 11/23/15 08:07 AM

Fast forward to 2:03 for the demo if you don't understand Italian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvhfxudCsR0
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Italian PSR-S970 Demo - 11/23/15 08:22 AM

The Italian is no problem for me, ......nice demo, good audio, of course S970 sounds terrific..
but, they could have done better with showing camera angles to show the display settings,..... and why is it every time someone demos the S970 DJ styles & knobs they instantly go into some weird body movement, facial gestures, dancing & grooving lol..

dance

Thanx for sharing...good find
Posted by: Jerryghr

Re: Italian PSR-S970 Demo - 11/23/15 10:15 AM

Originally Posted By: Dnj
The Italian is no problem for me, ......nice demo, good audio, of course S970 sounds terrific..
but, they could have done better with showing camera angles to show the display settings,..... and why is it every time someone demos the S970 DJ styles & knobs they instantly go into some weird body movement, facial gestures, dancing & grooving lol..

dance

Because his hands were busy on the keyboard. smile
Posted by: Mikem

Re: Italian PSR-S970 Demo - 11/23/15 03:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dnj

dance

Ha, ha, ha!!! Yes, they all seem to have those weird, "orthopedic-style moves"! Grazie mille! ("Thanks a million" for you non-Italians ;))
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Italian PSR-S970 Demo - 11/23/15 04:04 PM

No habla wink

Gary cool