Style file needed (Yamaha Format)

Posted by: Nick G

Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 05:23 AM

Does anyone have a good custom style specifically for the song "Apache" by the Shadows?

The PSR S970 has an audio style called 60s guitar pop which works well but it lacks a few parts.

thanks!
Nick
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 06:19 AM

http://shop.yamahamusicsoft.com/search?w=apache
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 06:22 AM

Yes,

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 11:46 AM

Nick, is that the style format you were looking for?

Gary cool
Posted by: DonM

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 11:51 AM

Thanks for sharing Gary!

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 12:13 PM

My pleasure, sir.

Gary cool
Posted by: fozzie

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 01:08 PM

Thanks for sharing Apache sty.

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 02:27 PM

Fozzie, and anyone else, I have loads of song specific styles for anyone that wants them. Just give me a song title and I'll be more than happy to do what I can. Of course, they're all Yamaha styles.

Gary cool

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 05:04 PM

Thanks Gary - yes its for my PSR S970! the new "Shadowed Guitar" voice is just WOW.... so good

Donny - thanks for the link but i really prefer a style rather than a MIDI. I think I will still try the Midi and see how it goes...

the current audio style that comes loaded on the PSR S970 "60s guitar pop" is for "Atlantis".

cheers,
Posted by: guitpic1

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 10:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Nick G
Thanks Gary - yes its for my PSR S970! the new "Shadowed Guitar" voice is just WOW.... so good,

Yep

guitar
Posted by: DonM

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/03/15 10:55 PM

I'll bet it would be good for some Duane Eddy stuff, like Rebel Rouser!
Posted by: Giovanni

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format)PSR3000 - 11/04/15 02:22 AM

Hi folks, can anyone help with a style for apache and wonderful land two great shadows hits of the 60's
I tried the apache style Gary kindly shared withe the group for a PSR970 but of course I can not load this into my PSR3000

Regards .......Giovanni

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format)PSR3000 - 11/04/15 03:50 AM

Gary - I just tried that Style for Apache that you gave me and it is perfect! exactly what I was looking for !

thanks again!

Nick

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format)PSR3000 - 11/04/15 03:04 PM

Giovoni, go to the PSR Tutorial dot com site and download a copy of Michael Bedesem's MIDI player program. Then run the style through his program and set the target keyboard as the PSR-3000 and that should solve your problem.

All the best,

Gary cool

Re: Style file help (Yamaha Format)PSR3000 - 11/06/15 12:16 AM

Hi Gary , thanks for your advice ,sorry to say not much success figuring out the midi player ! as yet .
I would really appreciate if you have the time to send me the apache style converted to the psr3000 format ...for me to try .
I know you are very busy so I understand if that is not possible .
Also is there an easy to follow step by step instructions for the midi player ? .......best regards ........Giovanni

Re: Style file help (Yamaha Format)PSR3000 - 11/06/15 05:19 AM

No problem, I'm going to take advantage of the unusually warm weather today and go sailing, but I'll do it tonight when I get home. I thought the style worked on my 3000, though.

Cheers,

Gary

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/06/15 05:05 PM

Giovoni, I just ran the style through Midi Player using the PSR-3000 as the target instrument. Here it is.

Hope this works,

Gary cool

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/07/15 12:25 PM

Hi Gary , just got back home busy all day , I'll give the style a try tomorrow and let you know ......just a quick line to say thank you for your kind help

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/07/15 01:31 PM

Glad to be of service. I tested the style I just posted on my PSR-3000 and it worked just fine.

Gary cool

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/08/15 06:16 AM

Hi again Gary , just to say I tried the style you very kindly sent me , this morning ....it's great and just what I'm looking for .....once again many thanks for your help ....Giovanni

Re: Style file needed (Yamaha Format) - 11/08/15 09:06 AM

If you need any more song specific Yamaha styles, just post the song titles and I'll do my best to find them in my archives.

All the best,

Gary cool