Listed in the for sale section. Give me a call, email, or text if you
are interested.

Deane

Did you go for the PA4x?

(just wondering)
Posted by: hammer

Re: Yamaha Tyros 4 For Sale - 10/30/15 08:18 AM

Bachus,
I'm not sure yet. Really been thinking about an Audya. I like my SD7 more than any keyboard I have every owned which includes Korgs, Yamaha, and Roland.

I'll have to wait and see.

Deane
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Yamaha Tyros 4 For Sale - 10/30/15 08:19 AM

Originally Posted By: hammer
Bachus,
I'm not sure yet. Really been thinking about an Audya. I like my SD7 more than any keyboard I have every owned which includes Korgs, Yamaha, and Roland.

Deane

Wow Audya!! .....great choice Deane good luck !!
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Yamaha Tyros 4 For Sale - 10/30/15 10:00 AM

Bachus,
I like my SD7 more than any keyboard I have every owned which includes Korgs, Yamaha, and Roland.

Deane

WOW!
Posted by: Bachus

Re: Yamaha Tyros 4 For Sale - 10/30/15 01:32 PM

Bachus,

Deane

I owned an audya4, which when regarding styles sounded better then the Tyros 5... And even tough i just love the solo and ensemble sounds on the tyros 5... That doesnt make the audya (its allready 6 years old) a worse choice.. And with the ajamsonic sounds it becomes even better....

Cant wayt for musikmesse next year, when i expect them to release an audya replacement..
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Yamaha Tyros 4 For Sale - 10/30/15 02:16 PM

Quote:
Cant wayt for musikmesse next year, when i expect them to release an audya replacement..

You have very high expectations,..I doubt that is going to happen anytime soon if at all.....Ketron is known to upgrade often rather then release a completely new KB..