Nigel????????????????????????

Posted by: brickboo

Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 09:05 AM

Nigel why for the last few days am I being automatically logged-in and for the last couple of years I've had to sign in every time. I wonder if after the last crash this got repaired with whatever you did. Don't try to explain this in bricklayer terms, you're terrible at that friend.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 09:51 AM

Boo, you must have clicked on the box that says to remember your password and user ID.

Good luck,

Gary cool

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 01:03 PM

Gary after all the help you've given me for the last 15 years or so, you can't believe that I'm that dumb, unless you taught me everything you know and I still don't know nuttin, eh? I clicked that damn remember me box until I'm blue in the face for 2 maybe 3 years. I contend that unbeknownst to Nigel, that whatever he did last week fixed that problem, you old fart. Put that in your kick-a-poo juice.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 02:12 PM

Hey, boo ... better check the question ? mark key on your keyboard ... I think it sticks a little ... laugh2
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 02:26 PM

Sure glad I talk with Penny - she's much smarter and better lookin than you, Boo. wink

All the best,

Gary cool

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 03:14 PM

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Hey, boo ... better check the question ? mark key on your keyboard ... I think it sticks a little ... laugh2

Tony, my space key adds spaces if I just stare at it while typing let alone brush against it with my thumb while typing... the question marks are there intentionally. That's why I tried an i5 HP laptop from Best Buy awhile back and cleaned it up and returned it promptly after spending a week setting it up. It took longer to boot up and longer to change from one tab to another and everything else than this 4 year old refurbished Gateway that I won in a class action lawsuit that I knew absolutely nothing about with an Intel-B960 processor. Can ya believe it?
Posted by: zuki

Re: Nigel???????????????????????? - 10/21/15 04:14 PM

Yes, the forever click works