Interesting ways to use an arranger

Posted by: Bachus

Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 12:22 AM

Playing arrangers is a great hobby..

This man found a very special way to combine it with his other bobby

Trainsimulator and Tyros 5 a match made in heaven?

who would have guessed?
Posted by: DonM

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 10:19 AM

Personally I'd rather hear it without the noise! But the train sounded good. smile
Posted by: Marcus

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 10:25 AM

Nice and original. How did he get some of those external following camera angles?

Marcus
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 10:50 AM

The train does not look real to me ... I think it is a video of a train simulator ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e68ctWUnyE
Posted by: Marcus

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 01:05 PM

Yes your right. I wasn't paying enough attention to the original post, plus I was watching the small video size from my iPad. Looked convincingly enough.

Marcus

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 05:17 PM

redface ... I did not even see that Bachus mentioned it was a train simulator ... rolleyes
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 06:18 PM

Having been through Donner Pass on two occasions, I cannot recall more than a single set of train tracks running through there. The tracks were just a few hundred feet from the roadway and just above a creek, which I didn't see in the video.

Gary cool

Re: Interesting ways to use an arranger - 09/06/15 08:03 PM

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Having been through Donner Pass on two occasions, I cannot recall more than a single set of train tracks running through there. The tracks were just a few hundred feet from the roadway and just above a creek, which I didn't see in the video.
Gary cool

Probably because it was a train simulation, not a video of a real train ... if you go to the actual video it looks like it might be used for training purposes ...