HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 01:40 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=62&v=qcVcGr9nPKg

Checkin' out a new guitar.

Posted by: Dnj

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 01:50 PM

clap simply amazing wow!!
Posted by: KORG80

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 02:19 PM

Hey Don, thanks for sharing. Rory is an incredible talent. I was thinking of using my guitar to do that Garth Brooks/Dylan song that you suggested. I feel like putting it in the closet after listening to Rory. Here's another Rory virtuoso performance.

God Bless,
Don
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 02:23 PM

WOW !!! WOW!!! WOW!!!
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 03:45 PM

Really enjoyed the time I spent with him! He said he almost came up to Lexington recently. He's been here twice, when we got to visit.

He even plays a couple of instruments I had laying around....a 4 string Gretsch banjo and an Alvarez nylon.

He and I both play Godin 5th Avenue models (at least he was recently)

When Kieth Urban and Brad Paisley name you the best around in a major publication, and you get a whole page in Guitar Player magazine, you've made your mark.

Rory sure has.

I'm so proud of him!

Russ
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 03:52 PM

Absolutely awesome!

Gary cool
Posted by: cgiles

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/10/15 04:22 PM

Did anyone mention he's a top notch piano/keyboard player.....as well as a number of other instruments. Plus, he seems equally comfortable playing jazz or country. He's one of a kind, for sure.

chas
Posted by: Nigel

Re: HERE'S RORY! - 08/11/15 11:24 PM

Rory is such a pleasure to listen to. An amazing musician. I still have the edition of Guitar Player magazine that features an interview with Rory. Getting recognized by Guitar Player means you are a world renowned guitarist.

Here is another beautiful performance