Where's Dreamer

Posted by: Saswick

Where's Dreamer - 01/27/14 11:09 AM

Anyone heard from Andrea, seems to have done a runner.

Col
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/27/14 11:22 AM

I PM'd him yesterday, but he hasn't logged in for more than a week.

Might have gone on a bit of a "get away from it all" trip.

I miss his input here on SZ.

Ian
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/27/14 12:32 PM

Where's Mike

http://www.balloonanimal.com/index.html
Posted by: Diki

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/27/14 07:46 PM

Where's Waldo? dance2

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/27/14 09:18 PM

Don't know about Mike and Waldo, but Willy has been found.

Some say it's very traumatic to lose your Willy...

Ian
Posted by: Diki

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/29/14 10:58 AM

None of us getting any younger..! confused2

Now, where did I put my pants? sofa

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/30/14 07:25 PM

Still no reply from Dreamer...I do hope he is okay, and just taking a little zone break to devote more time to his music.

Ian

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/30/14 08:04 PM

Where's Miden?

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/30/14 11:35 PM

Miden is posting elsewhere so he's likely okay...probably taking a break like Dreamer.

Ian
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/31/14 03:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Dnj

I'm in touch with Mike every now and then. He's had one hell of a year and half, due to some health issues he lost his singing voice, he sold all his equipment, no longer gigs. On the postivie side despite the adversity he's had in his life he picked up himself up and moved forward. He has become a student is studying graphic arts and has picked up photography and is excelling at it. He's doing some terrific work with photography. At some point probably once the weather breaks we're talking about going out to do a photoshoot. I figure he'll be able to teach me quite a few things on photography.

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/31/14 06:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Stephenm52
Originally Posted By: Dnj

I'm in touch with Mike every now and then. He's had one hell of a year and half, due to some health issues he lost his singing voice, he sold all his equipment, no longer gigs. On the postivie side despite the adversity he's had in his life he picked up himself up and moved forward. He has become a student is studying graphic arts and has picked up photography and is excelling at it. He's doing some terrific work with photography. At some point probably once the weather breaks we're talking about going out to do a photoshoot. I figure he'll be able to teach me quite a few things on photography.

Wow sorry to hear that he's out of music Steve...
say hello for me ..I wish him well.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Where's Dreamer - 01/31/14 08:06 AM

... yes, Steve, me too ... that's too bad ... we never know what the next second is going to bring ...