Who owns "Syle Works?

Posted by: brickboo

Who owns "Syle Works? - 02/28/13 06:23 AM

Do you use it daily, weekly, twice a year or what?

Do you like it?

In your opinion, does it do a FAIR, GOOD, VERY GOOD, or EXCELLENT job?

Does it take up all your time from watching "Gunsmoke, The Virginian, The Big Valley, Wagon Train, the Saints, LSU, the Super Bowl so on and so forth?

Did you purchase it and do 1 or 2 maybe 3 midi files to style conversions and now it collects dust sitting in the corner of the room or in the corner of the computer?

If Diki can't answer every one of these questions with a minimum of 3 or 4 sentences, he will be a huge disappointment to me. I will only read half of his post from mow on.

Just joking Diki!!!
Posted by: Diki

Re: Who owns "Syle Works? - 02/28/13 10:59 AM

No Mac version.
Posted by: Diki

Re: Who owns "Syle Works? - 02/28/13 10:59 AM

LOL
Posted by: Henni

Re: Who owns "Syle Works? - 02/28/13 08:22 PM

Hi,

I used the demo version to convert many, many styles to the Audya format. It did an excellent job. Converting Roland styles to any other format works best because Roland uses standard midi voices to create exceptionally good styles.

Of course it cannot convert any Yamaha Mega voices accurately! But it gives you a good start from where to start tweaking on your own.

The trick is to find other brand styles that are already converted to Roland format & then only to convert those to whatever you play. There are many such Roland conversions available on the net, and especially on CreateSongstyles.

Go for it - if you like styles, I will motivate anyone to purchase this software. It is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better than the critique I've read from some over here. I have nothing but good things to say about it and if you own an Audya, you will back me up solidly on this statement. The many, many, many thousands of converted styles tell the real story...

Regards,

Henni
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/01/13 12:34 AM

Originally Posted By: brickboo
Does it take up all your time from watching "Gunsmoke, The Virginian, The Big Valley, Wagon Train

OMG rotfl ... you forgot Rawhide and Dragnet rotf2 I'm sure Doby Gillis and Maynard G. Krebs both used Style Works.
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/01/13 06:07 AM

Nigel, I forgot what I'm watching now, "How The West Was Won" with Matt Dillion. Man it goes on forever and all for free on YouTube. I still have Restless Gun, Wanted Dead or Alive, Rawhide, High Chaparral and Laramie that I've just watched a few of. I'm sure There are more. Oh! I left out the Packerss and the Redskins too.
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/03/13 12:34 AM

And when I was young I liked Rifleman a lot too wink Imagine someone walking down the local main street like this now ... I think it would attract some serious attention laugh2
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/03/13 02:16 AM

Sorry to digress to the original topic, but, yes I have styleworks, but have not used Midi to styles.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/03/13 05:50 AM

Originally Posted By: Nigel
And when I was young I liked Rifleman a lot too wink Imagine someone walking down the local main street like this now ... I think it would attract some serious attention laugh2

I watch all the old shows...on FMZ channel69 out of Allentown Pa...24 hours a day...all the shows we watched ...

I watch 3 channels on TV.(3, 10 out of Phila and the one mentionede above)...I don't even want to think about the other 1,000 channels..
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Who owns "Style Works? - 03/03/13 06:03 AM

So who owns styleweorks?