Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?.....

Posted by: Dnj

Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 08:05 AM

headphone clap
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 08:31 AM

Donny,

You have just about covered all the SZ squares with Korg, I think you should go demo for them, the sales job you have done is Ist class, Yamaha watch your backs, you know Yamaha could have Korg for Dinner, Tea, Brunch and Breakfast and still have room for a nibble and a gallon of beer.. drink confused2

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 08:38 AM

Tony as I said I have been playing KORGs before the first arranger they made ever was released...after buying their first arranger KORG SAS20 back in I thing 1983 or so I was hooked on the LIVE sound.....but my promiscuous attitude leads me astray many times buying many different brands, but deep inside KORG always does it for me .......so I took a long assessment the last few months of my needs, demoed some units,talked to alot of players, & made a decision as you all know. The others are all good in their special way just different needs for different folks. If I see something I like I'll always share it no more no less.

Comprenez-vous maintenant moi mon ami?
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 09:39 PM

Great stuff Donny. The Kronos is really something else. And Jordan really makes it shine. I believe it is the leading workstation out there currently. Korg really kicked a goal with it.

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 09:58 PM

Nigel my thoughts exactly..!
Posted by: spalding1968

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/11/13 11:48 PM

I have heard duress do the same version of his song "ra" on the triton extreme and it sounds just as good. Just saying that for the kind of music he was demoing it would not matter what korg he was using in the last ten years. He could reproduce similar sounds regardless
Posted by: abacus

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/12/13 02:14 AM

Korg Kronos wins the MIA award 2012. Details here

Enjoy

Bill
Posted by: Diki

Re: Doubts about KORG KRONOS and more ?..... - 01/14/13 08:57 AM

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
I have heard duress do the same version of his song "ra" on the triton extreme and it sounds just as good. Just saying that for the kind of music he was demoing it would not matter what korg he was using in the last ten years. He could reproduce similar sounds regardless

Gotta say, I completely agree. Rudess was a huge Kurzweil user before moving to Korg, and played stuff at least as mindblowing as this on those too. It is still the player...

Thank God!