Create Song Styles

Posted by: deatonent

Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 11:22 AM

Just wondering if any SZ members have joined the "Create Song Styles" group @ $39.95. If so have you found their files useful?
Thanks,
Deaton
Posted by: jazzhooves

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 12:17 PM

A lot of the content is poor quality, and most of the stuff is user created. Waste of money in my view.
Posted by: rphillipchuk

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 01:24 PM

Hi

This is Ron from CSS...... www.createsongstyles.com

- Join CreateSongStyles
- If within 24 hours, you are not completely satisfied, I will reverse the paypal payment...No questions asked .
Posted by: DonM

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 03:39 PM

I've been a member since it started and have gotten many good styles there. You might have to kiss a few frogs, but the princesses are there too!
DonM
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 04:20 PM

Gotta' agree with Don. Over the many years I've known Ron he has provided a wealth of wonderful styles, many of which are song specific with great intros and endings, and the quality is unsurpassed.

Cheers,

Gary cool
Posted by: Henni

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/02/12 09:44 PM

Hi,

Maybe for the Yamahas it's a different story as there are so many free styles available for it all over the internet.

As for the Ketron Audya, this is the ONLY place to find good quality extra styles (except from Ketron themselves).

As for me, thanx to Ron, I've found a wealth of superb quality extra styles for my Audya. If you are a Ketron owner, I promise that it will be the BEST money you've ever spent towards making your Ketron better.

No longer is my Audya behind on good quality extra styles - PERIOD!

Henni
Posted by: rphillipchuk

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/03/12 05:24 AM

Thank you for all the positive comments !!!

Ron
Posted by: mdorantes

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/05/12 11:17 AM

Is not just styles, there are TVNs, Tips, registrations, many, many topics, styles, TVNs, MP3s, etc...
I am also a member and like Don, Gary,etc, said, to me is an excellent forum for the pros or the non pro keyboard arranger players. keys
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: Create Song Styles - 09/05/12 01:44 PM

Hi Ron,
didn't realize your site was still up & running.

Something went wrong with my membership a couple of years or more back & I sort of lost track.
( mine was only one of the really early freebie memberships from years back ).

Great to see you still exist.

Originally Posted By: rphillipchuk
Hi

This is Ron from CSS...... www.createsongstyles.com

- Join CreateSongStyles
- If within 24 hours, you are not completely satisfied, I will reverse the paypal payment...No questions asked .