New Tyros 4 owner

Posted by: Scott Langholff

New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 05:04 AM

Yes, I did it and it is one super keyboard. I am having a ball with it. I will post a review when I get the chance headphone
Posted by: donpatt

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 05:49 AM

Hi Scott,

Congrats on the new board! I've had mine for abt 8 months now and really have enjoyed it. I just added the MFC10 to mine and its working great.

I have the Audya 4 and Roland BK-7m and I'm here to tell you that for the best all-round keyboard, T4 wins; IMO.

Good luck and Happy playing!

Don P
Posted by: montunoman

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 06:46 AM

That's great, Scott- Congrats!
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 07:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Scott Langholff
Yes, I did it and it is one super keyboard. I am having a ball with it. I will post a review when I get the chance headphone

Scott,

Please tell us all what you think of the KB, what did you have before, I am thinking of getting the T4, has the price come down a little since it was released.

Tony
Posted by: hammer

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 08:26 AM

Hi Scott,
You are going to be really impressed with the T4. I am always amazed at how nice it sounds - even after a year of ownership. For my style of playing it is absolutely perfect.

Check your email.
Deane
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 08:35 AM

Let me add my congratulations Scott, and I am glad to hear that the styles I sent you are working out very well.

I'm still fascinated with the Tyros4 in spite of having it for some time, and, like Deane, it is ideal for my style of playing.

Happy playing,

Ian
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 09:26 AM

Congrats Scott! Can't wait to hear what the board sounds like in your hands.

I did a big band rendition of "The Way You Look Tonight" on Saturday using the Contemporary Big Band Style at a wedding for the Father Daughter Dance and the T4 rocked the house. I invited everyone to join the Bride and dad on the dancefloor and the usually cut short version I did turned into a 5 minute dance to keep the dancers going.
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 09:48 AM

to Scott from Scott:

Hey buddy! wave
Congratulations on the big move 'up' to Tyros 4. rocker
Like DonP, I've had mine for 8 months too and remain
as thrilled as ever with its awesome sound and user friendly features
meaning far less time spent tweaking and 95% of the time having a ball actually having FUN playing it. keys
Like Al, I too can't wait to hear what the board sounds like in your capable hands.
With more members now posting their songs here now, I may soon be following suit as well. headphone

ScottY
Posted by: saxxman

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 03:57 PM

Hey Neighbor! Congrats on your new board! I got one too! Two T4's in the panhandle! smile HA! It is a great board Scott and you are going to be elated w/it as I am w/mine!

Glad you made the move up! Have a great 4th and I know you will love playing that thang!

Randy
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/04/11 04:34 PM

Scott, Congratulations on your new Tyros4.

Glad to hear you did take the leap. bounce

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 06:59 AM

Scott,

I have ordered one delivery Friday dance
I am feeling old and broke again.

Tony
Posted by: abacus

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 07:31 AM

Hi Tony

How come you didn’t get Peter or Wersi Direct to bring you a Wing to demo, (Plenty of demo models about) and if you liked it you would have saved yourself over a grand, however if you didn’t, you could still purchase the T4 confident in the knowledge that it was money well spent. (Always best to try a selection of boards before making a decision)

Bill

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 08:47 AM

Originally Posted By: abacus
Hi Tony

How come you didn’t get Peter or Wersi Direct to bring you a Wing to demo, (Plenty of demo models about) and if you liked it you would have saved yourself over a grand, however if you didn’t, you could still purchase the T4 confident in the knowledge that it was money well spent. (Always best to try a selection of boards before making a decision)

Bill

Bill,

Peter does not have any Wings in stock yet, was to be June delivery now July, the reviews posted for the Wing are not very WOW, even you will have to admit, in fact they are a bit boring and certainly not good enough to video, I am still at a loss with Wersi, they are not smashing any windows.

Still thanks Bill

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 09:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

I have ordered one delivery Friday dance
I am feeling old and broke again.

Tony

Tony, I feel the same way.

At least, now when we play the blues, it will sound awesome. wink

Congratulations!

Ian

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 10:05 AM

Hi Tony,
Congratulation in advance on your new Tyros 4 purchase. clap
I'm especially anxious for you to share your candidly honest assessment on how it sounds compared to your Ketron Audya,
and with them both played side by side.
Welcome to the Tyros 4 owner's club. You're in good company. party
Posted by: skude

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 10:21 AM

Congratulation Tony, you beat me. One hopefully comming up here on friday too, but first I will try it for a few days, before I make the big decision.
skude
Posted by: saxxman

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 10:51 AM

Tony - congrats! You are going to be very impressed I am sure! I am very happy that I made the switch from T2-T4.... Love it! And Skude hope you like what you hear as well. Have fun!

Randy

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 11:11 AM

Thanks you guys for all your kind words, any ideas on the empty bank account, Ian and is big ideas, cleared me out.
Wonder if Frank could have done a better deal, what voltage would it be how many Hz.
Tony

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Scottyee
I'm especially anxious for you to share your candidly honest assessment on how it sounds compared to your Ketron Audya,
and with them both played side by side.

Yes, I too would love to hear your thoughts on those two side to side. If I were able to buy a new keyboard, those are the two that I'd be deiciding between.

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 03:08 PM

Thanx for all the well wishes. Congrats to the other newbies. I plan on giving my impressions of the T4 when I get the chance. So far, in short, it's great clap

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/05/11 11:46 PM

Thanx for all the well wishes. Congrats to the other newbies. I plan on giving my impressions of the T4 when I get the chance. So far, in short, it's great clap

Scott,

Have you had any sleep yet!

Tony
Posted by: mdorantes

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/06/11 12:22 AM

Congratulations Scott and very soon Tony!!! dance

I am sure both of you will enjoy it as much as I have since I got mine some months ago... keys

Keep us post it.

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/06/11 03:32 AM

Scott,

Tony

eek2 coffee
Posted by: lahawk

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/06/11 05:45 AM

Congrats to you all. Now I know where to go if I'm in California, Arizona, Canada, and now Florida and England. bounce Look forward to your reviews. smile
Posted by: mikey_maestro

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/06/11 09:59 PM

Congrats Scott

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/07/11 06:31 AM

Scott,

Tony

Scott,

eek2 coffee

Scott

The idea is to play with the T4 not the box it came in. How do you like it a bit worrying you going silent. I know fingers stuck to the keyslike guy below!

keys

Tony

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/07/11 09:11 AM

Hi All,

I got the T4 today, just playing with the box a while.

Tony

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/07/11 09:24 AM

Congratulations Tony!!!

Have fun.

Ian

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/07/11 09:38 AM

I got the T4 today, just playing with the box a while.
Tony, I hope you can find your way out to finally 'play'keys your brand spankin' new Tyros 4 keyboard.
Congratulations . . . box and all. Have a ball! bounce
Posted by: lahawk

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/07/11 03:20 PM

Tony Have Fun, I don't suppose we will hear from you in a while

I never understood the unboxing video's either.

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/08/11 12:51 PM

I was going to do my unpacking, it's a bit of funny will all the silly KB around, but it like you say Larry, once you start playing you can't stop on the T4, it is excellent.

Cheers Larry got to dash it's about 3ft away.

Tony
Posted by: rolandfan

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/08/11 01:04 PM

Unboxing a TOTL arranger is always a special and
exciting occasion...especially when its a tyros4.
Its much more exciting than unboxing a tv or sound
System etc...keyboard excitment is...like buying a
car smile

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/08/11 06:44 PM

yes, the unboxing of the new keyboard... it's almost as good as undressing your beautiful lover for the first time.
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/08/11 10:59 PM

Congratulations Guys,
on your new T4's.

Ain't life grand. haahaa

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/08/11 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: montunoman
yes, the unboxing of the new keyboard... it's almost as good as undressing your beautiful lover for the first time.

Mont.

Depends what the box looks like!
Posted by: rolandfan

Re: New Tyros 4 owner - 07/09/11 03:24 AM

Depends on the accessories too (stand = 2 legs,
Speakers = mouth) oh and the weight of the box wink