O Holy Night...With Video

Posted by: Irishacts

O Holy Night...With Video - 12/30/10 04:21 PM

lol... Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYZ1J3N1rs&feature=related
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: O Holy Night...With Video - 12/30/10 06:36 PM

Watched the first 10 seconds and couldn't take any more. That kid is so stoned he couldn't hit himself in the a$$ with both hands.

Gary
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: O Holy Night...With Video - 12/31/10 10:58 AM

Really funny at the end. Kid has great pro-comic potential!

Russ
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: O Holy Night...With Video - 12/31/10 11:46 AM

I know I'm an 'old fart' and perhaps need to lighten up, but I fail to see the humor in this, and really find it distasteful that people find a need to perform this way to THIS particular Christmas Carol ...
JMHO
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 12-31-2010).]
Posted by: Irishacts

Re: O Holy Night...With Video - 12/31/10 11:53 AM

Hi Tony.
I think your missing the joke on many levels. The kid is not stoned and neither is he even singing. He's miming to a well known mp3 that gets posted on this site and countless others ever year around this time. Even radio stations around the world play this version of the song now.

It's sort of a tradition in itself at this point and I personally find it hilarious.

Regards
James
Posted by: Bill in Dayton

Re: O Holy Night...With Video - 01/01/11 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Tony.
I think your missing the joke on many levels. The kid is not stoned and neither is he even singing. He's miming to a well known mp3 that gets posted on this site and countless others ever year around this time. Even radio stations around the world play this version of the song now.

It's sort of a tradition in itself at this point and I personally find it hilarious.

Regards
James

Yup...

------------------
Bill in Dayton