Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>>

Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 09:52 AM

Team,

Just to let you know the Ketron AUDYA 4.1 USB pen drives are now available in the US. If you are a dealer or end user, you may contact CMC Distributors at 800-554-5982 to obtain one for your Ketron AUDYA. Have your AUDYA's serial number handy before making the call.

Thanks,

AJ
Posted by: Brian3331

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 10:22 AM

I live in Ireland and I didn't get it yet so where is it Aj
Posted by: mc

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 10:28 AM

Call your local sale rep or Ketron UK.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 11:20 AM

how much?
Posted by: leezone

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 12:09 PM

i guess the sticks came via AIR?
too bad the AUDYAS ship via BOAT

where are they?
anyone know the longitude/latitude?
Posted by: Tony Hughes

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian3331:
I live in Ireland and I didn't get it yet so where is it Aj

Brian,

Ring Dublin 22222222 Heeeeeeeee! Heeeeeeee!
Posted by: Brian3331

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 05:16 PM

I did 3 weeks back he has no date he told me its in the lap of the gods
Posted by: Machetero

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
how much?

FREE !!! to any register Audya owner.

I think that Ketron miss the boat here.
They should have make a deal with Yamaha, market the new sounds and styles in http://www.yamahamusicsoft.com, divided in Premiun Packages (one sound+10 Styles) and charge $200.00 for each one. !!!!!!!!!http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon13.gif
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 07:40 PM

Quote "Machetero quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how much?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREE !!! to any register Audya owner.

I think that Ketron miss the boat here.
They should have make a deal with Yamaha, market the new sounds and styles in http://www.yamahamusicsoft.com, divided in Premiun Packages (one sound+10 Styles) and charge $200.00 for each one. !!!!!!!!!http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/icons/icon13.gif

I hope Machetero, that was a tongue in cheek comment re how Yamaha collect extra dollars from owners, suggesting they should not, and Ketrons product was heavilly underdeveloped and needed a lot of fixes and additions to make it what it was sugested it was when released, some would also say that even with the latest pen drive release, there are still bugs that need to be fixed.

What I can tell you is so far, if you want a kick ass drums and bass live approach to keyboards its hard to go past the Audya, even with its faults. It looks as Yammy are going to continue thier home market sales re Tyros 4, and Korg and Roland well who knows, been very quiet, and its been ages since Korg have updated thier OS and software add ons for thier boards to date

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 07:47 PM

Robbo,

Off course, Just teasing our friend DNJ !!!!

I order my PEN today. Is already in the mail.
Posted by: Robbo

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/16/10 07:56 PM

Quote " Machetero Robbo,
Off course, Just teasing our friend DNJ !!!!

I order my PEN today. Is already in the mail."

no worries mate, you know the interesting thing is we may finish on top with the Ketron for quite some time

Robbo

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/17/10 09:05 AM

Doesn't bother me in the least...as a former ketron player I want to wish all you Audya/Sd1, etc/. players good luck...

I'm very very happy with my Yamaha S910 & it's Super performance for my needs at the moment......

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/17/10 09:25 AM

Quote:
Doesn't bother me in the least...as a former ketron player I want to wish all you Audya/Sd1, etc/. players good luck...

I'm very very happy with my Yamaha S910 & it's Super performance for my needs at the moment......

DNJ,

The S910 is a nice keyboard. I was playing one yesterday at the local Guitar Center. One thing that I admire from Yamaha is how they are able to release keyboards free of any major bugs. Their Beta testing is something to be emulated by the other companies (Roland, Korg, Ketron).
Posted by: Ketron_AJ

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/19/10 10:52 PM

... and here is how to upgrade for free ...
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/021520.html

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 08/20/10 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Machetero:
DNJ,

The S910 is a nice keyboard. I was playing one yesterday at the local Guitar Center. One thing that I admire from Yamaha is how they are able to release keyboards free of any major bugs. Their Beta testing is something to be emulated by the other companies (Roland, Korg, Ketron).

Machetero......I agree ...as a pro player reliability is a must on stage......& yamaha delivers year after year.....
model after model.
Posted by: stefdup

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 09/29/10 11:55 PM

Hi AJ

I have tried everywhere to get my hands on the PEN drive...I've even contacted Ketron Italy with my serial number, a couple of times...they don't even bother to get back to me...I simply want to get my hands on that drive as well as a couple of new styles out there...can I please deal with you AJ...and if you know of any software out there to make styles or modify styles, it will be helpfull...regards...Stephan
Posted by: Diki

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 09/30/10 01:16 AM

Quote:
at the moment......

Re: Ketron AUYA 4.1b USB New Sounds stick now available in the US >>> - 09/30/10 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:

..............did you hear that?........"hey honey, is that a Delivery truck outside"?...