Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D

Posted by: abacus

Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/09/10 10:23 AM

http://www.yamahapkowner.com/?p=2277

Enjoy
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/09/10 02:28 PM

Very nice Bill thanx
Posted by: montunoman

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/09/10 07:39 PM

I just bought the "Piano Bossa"
Sounds great for "Agua de Beber" "Little Boat" "Blue Bossa" "Mas que Nada"

Thanks for posting those Bill!
Posted by: DannyUK

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/10/10 01:19 AM

Love the Bossa style and need to get it!

Thanks for posting.

Danny.

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/11/10 11:09 PM

Hi montunoman,

How did you manage to buy this style! I'm trying to buy it too but I don't get the option to at all? Where did you find it to buy.

Thanks
Danny

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/12/10 03:20 AM

Lol, I managed to get it finally! Didn't know you had to select "keyboard" in the options.

Lovely style, already played two songs with it, first Besame Mucho and something newer called Wish I by Jem, I use a Dance loop ontop of the style to really make it authentic, great stuff, best £5 I've spent in ages!

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/12/10 03:31 AM

Hmm I could do with better pads, shame they don't sell any, would love some more Dance, Groove or Latin style loops there don't seem to be that many on the T3, the Korg in comparison has some fantastic ones.
Posted by: montunoman

Re: Yamaha Release Two New Premium Style Demonstration Videos – Piano Bossa and Swedish D - 06/12/10 04:05 AM

Hi DonnyUK-glad you were able to download the piano bossa. I have enjoyed it too. I hope Yamaha continues to produce some good Latin!