2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos

Posted by: leezone

2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 06:29 AM

all i have to say is TRILIAN rocks
by far the best at what it does !!!

see both videos, very inspiring
http://www.spectrasonics.net/news/2010/artist-videos-george-duke-greg-phillinganes/

what you guys think?
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 06:54 AM

Lee-can't open the file, but there's NOTHING George Duke does that isn't the best there is!.

One of the best producers/performers I know of!

Russ

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 07:02 AM

russ,

you need quicktime i believe to open
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 07:06 AM

What most folks do not know....Eric is a great player too..I have know Eric since his days (1985, etc) with Roland..

His company is simply the best at what it does...
Posted by: Diki

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 01:20 PM

I completely agree. I have Atmosphere and Stylus, and Stylus RMX at the studio, and think they are by far some of the most professional, usable VSTi's out there. Trillian sounds awesome, if we weren't using some pretty good bass players, I'd go for that in a flash.

To be honest, I think the rot started to set in at Roland as soon as Eric left. He was a large part of their voicing team, and things haven't been QUITE the same since his departure to form Spectrasonics....
Posted by: cgiles

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 03:45 PM

RUSS, RUSS, RUSS. Go to Apple's site and download Quicktime. You GOTTA see these videos, especially the second one. I gaurantee you it'll bring back memories. I've met George Duke a number of times and he's just as he appears on the videos. The videos show two things:

1. Trillian is a helluva product (I've GOT to have it).

2. There's no substitute for talent.

ok, three things.

3. There's no substitute for a great DEMO if you're trying to sell a product.

Thanks Leezone, you just cost me some more money .

chas
Posted by: spalding1968

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 03:58 PM

yes those are hot demos.

Re: 2 Videos...Now these are AWESOME professional demos/promos - 04/29/10 04:22 PM

All companies. Including Ketron. ;-)
should learn how to make a good pro demo
by watching these from spectrasonics