My surprising Christmas gifts.

Posted by: cassp

My surprising Christmas gifts. - 12/25/09 10:51 AM

This was a weird Christmas. We do a gift exchange with my wife's family and then have a regular all-in just for my own immediate fam. This year I listed as many things as I could possibly think of so that everyone might find something to get me (usually I'm at a loss).

One of the items I asked for was the last and newest novel by Michael Crichton, "Pirate Latitudes." I got two from my sons and a third fromm my secret Santa neice. My wife received the ultimate - 4 copies of Halmark Card Maker 2010 - one from each of the kids and the last from secret Santa. Unbelieveable!

The biggest surprise was the gift I bought my wife and myself... a Cambridge Soundworks i765 CD/DVD Entertainment Center. It's very similar to the Bose Wave, but with the addition of DVD playability. It sounds fabulous and I can play the stereo audio signal from the TV and show HD DVD. It's attractive, simple to operate and takes up very little space, and was half the price of a Wave.

http://www.cambridgesoundworks.com/store/category.cgi?category=aud_radio&item=53CW0320AA000

[This message has been edited by cassp (edited 12-25-2009).]
Posted by: Bill in Dayton

Re: My surprising Christmas gifts. - 12/28/09 02:26 AM

Guess you were a good boy, after all, eh buddy?

------------------
Bill in Dayton
Posted by: Taike

Re: My surprising Christmas gifts. - 12/28/09 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
Guess you were a good boy, after all, eh buddy?

A good boy with bad thoughts.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: My surprising Christmas gifts. - 12/28/09 05:40 AM

Cass that's a fine looking piece of equipment. Enjoy!
Posted by: Bill Lewis

Re: My surprising Christmas gifts. - 12/28/09 06:42 AM

Wow

Got the Bose system last year. Wish I'd known about this.
Enjoy!

Bill NJ