Florian is at it again

Posted by: abacus

Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 12:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqnogd4JNFM

Enjoy
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 12:52 AM

He is an amazing talent.

Had he been born a generation earlier, I've no doubt he would have been a massive recording star. He always reminds me of a young Wunderlich. Pity there's no longer any real international market for music such as his.

If Wersi had any sense, they'd have given him a brand new top-of-the-line OAS organ by now and be kissing his ass to sign a contract with them. He's already in a different class to the likes of Franz Lambert, Claudia Hirschfeld and Brett Wales. Imagine what he's going to be like with a few more years experience.

Let's just hope he doesn't go the way of Mark Shakespeare, the last great organ wunderkind.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 06:31 AM

Love his style & technique but the continual sound of that organ makes me think "ALL SKATE" at the roller rink.
Posted by: Diki

Re: Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 10:19 AM

I have a feeling that Wersi owners like them so much because they DON'T sound realistic in the drums! It's probably the last thing they want (too used to them sounding like seventies beat boxes, I guess)...

But can anyone honestly tell me those drums didn't sound like something you played in the seventies?
Posted by: abacus

Re: Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 10:45 AM

The Organ he is playing is from the middle 80s, and Digital drum samples on organs were still in there infancy. (Some organ manufactures were still using 8 bit samples at that time)
Posted by: Thilo

Re: Florian is at it again - 08/19/09 11:46 AM

Hi,

yes, Florian is simply great. I´ve talked yesterday evening a little bit, he had a lot to do with school, driving licence and so on but now he had the time for this new masterpiece "Asturias"

Thilo.