20 New Styles from Roland Italy

Posted by: FransN

20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/10/09 06:06 PM

Hi,

You can download 20 new styles released for the Roland Prelude but also compatible with the GW8, g70 E series at http://home.planet.nl/~aeduin/downloadRoland.htm
These styles are promotion styles for the Prelude from Roland Italy.

Frans
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 06:55 AM

Frans
Thank you for the link. I am not sure if I found those particular styles, but found quite a few that are quite good. I wish I knew German so I could get more information from the site.
Bernie
Posted by: Taike

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 07:01 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Bernie9:
Frans
Thank you for the link. I am not sure if I found those particular styles, but found quite a few that are quite good. I wish I knew German so I could get more information from the site.
Bernie

It's Dutch, not German, Bernie.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 07:15 AM

Taike
Nice to see you posting again. My apologies for the error,but unfortunately, the result is the same.
Posted by: Taike

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 07:44 AM

Quote:
Taike
Nice to see you posting again. My apologies for the error,but unfortunately, the result is the same.

Thx, Bernie. Chas started an interesting thread. Otherwise not much going on that interests me.

By the way, what would you like to know about that site? I'd be more than happy to translate for you.

Taike
Posted by: FransN

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 07:46 AM

Quote:
Frans
Bernie

Scroll down until you see 2 little turning banners with New on it. Then click at your right of the second one on "Downloads\Prelude styles for G70.zip"

Hope this helps

Frans

[This message has been edited by FransN (edited 08-11-2009).]
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FransN:
You can download 20 new styles released for the Roland Prelude but also compatible with the GW8, g70 E series at http://home.planet.nl/~aeduin/downloadRoland.htm These styles are promotion styles for the Prelude from Roland Italy.

Thanks for these, Frans. Some good styles in there. Much appreciated.
Posted by: Diki

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FransN:
Scroll down until you see 2 little turning banners with New on it. Then click at your right of the second one on "Downloads\Prelude styles for G70.zip"

Yep.... I fail to see any Dutch in that filename. Some people just tune out the minute they see a foreign language.

And, let's face it. 90% of all the other files there are pretty easy to figure out what they are with little more than guesswork and extrapolation...
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: 20 New Styles from Roland Italy - 08/11/09 02:27 PM

thank you FransN
Bebop