Will donate for service

Posted by: rphillipchuk

Will donate for service - 08/06/09 06:54 AM

Hi All

I am at my wits end with this......I just cannot get my head wrapped around this "mp3 " thing.

All I want to do, is to import a midi file into Sonar 8 ( which I did sucessfully ), direct Sonar to use my PSR2000 as a Sound Source ( Which I did sucessfully )

And then save it as a mp3 file.

If someone can call me by skype, landline, or telegraph, and literally walk me through this, I will donate by PayPal, $25.00, to you or your choice.

rphillipchuk@cogeco.ca

------------------
createsongstyles.com
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Will donate for service - 08/06/09 07:17 AM

Ron,

Just copy the midi file to a floppy disk, place the floppy disk in the PSR-2000, press the keyboard's "A" button on the upper left corner of the display, select the proper midi file, then press the keyboard's play button. This will play the midi using the keyboard's sound engine.

Now, you'll need to record it on your PC and render it as an MP3 file. Just follow the instructions I posted on the PSR-Tutorial site at http://psrtutorial.com/L/REC/MakeCD.html . It's very easy to do and the end results are excellent.

If you need telephone assistance, email me your telephone number and the best time to call to travlin_easy@copper.net . No charge for this service.

Gary
Posted by: Nedim

Re: Will donate for service - 08/07/09 02:07 AM

Ron, try to call me at 718-682-1693 New York time between 1pm and 3 pm i'll help you.