to dnj...

Posted by: shim

to dnj... - 03/29/09 10:08 PM

Why are you selling the keyboard http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum29/HTML/002585.html ? You just got it???

Anybody can vouch for Dnj's legitimacy?

I am in the proccess of buying it...

Thank you,
SHIM
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: to dnj... - 03/30/09 05:43 AM

Donny always looks after his keyboards...you can buy with confidence.

(Later edit)...I just noticed Donny changed his mind about selling it...perhaps if you wait a little while it may re-appear?

Ian

[This message has been edited by ianmcnll (edited 03-30-2009).]
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: to dnj... - 03/30/09 08:54 AM

Only his mother knows for sure....

Shim, stop worrying, If Donny agrees to do something , he will follow through...He always buys a keyboard to try out some feature or what ever...He than sells at a moments notice..I know you are making a deal with him....Don't worry , just do it...

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 03-30-2009).]
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: to dnj... - 03/30/09 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shim:
Why are you selling the keyboard http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum29/HTML/002585.html ? You just got it???

Anybody can vouch for Dnj's legitimacy?

Thank you,
SHIM

He's a straight shooter and I would purchase anything he has for sale without giving it a second thought. You can buy from DNJ with confidence, no question about it.
Posted by: ianmcnll

Re: to dnj... - 03/30/09 05:09 PM

How about it, Donny...did you sell the E-50?

If so, why?

Ian the Curious
Posted by: Diki

Re: to dnj... - 03/30/09 11:22 PM

Got to make room for next month's Arranger of the Month Club entry

After all, we might actually have to talk about PLAYING MUSIC if it weren't for Donny generously giving of his time and money to create all the controversy (hah! ) about his constant arranger odyssey... And Lord knows, we wouldn't want to discuss THAT, would we?

Thank you, Donny, for providing this valuable service for the forum...