Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail...

Posted by: captain Russ

Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 11:18 AM

Just shipped the Jamey A disk. Should arrive at your place(s) as early as Friday. Was either going regular UPS or USPS...don't know which the shipping department did.

Hope you guys enjoy!

Russ
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 12:02 PM

????

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 12:21 PM

Squeak, sorry, i thought I promised you a copy of a local Jamey Ambersold TV show. It was someone else, I guess. I'll get back to you on the GW-7.

Russ
Posted by: cgiles

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 12:23 PM

So Squeak, were you that lone Obama vote in West "by gawd" Virginia?

Just teasing you, man, how've you been doing?

chas

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 12:26 PM

Other one went to Randy...sorry!
(Great disk, though)!

forgetful russ
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 12:31 PM

Yeah, I probably was that lone vote here in West By Gawd Virginia for Obama....

On a side note I've been great.... I check the zone here and there, but rarely do I post anymore.

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 06-24-2008).]
Posted by: saxxman

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/24/08 03:52 PM

Russ - thanks so very much! The Jamey recording will be greatly appreciated and will be treasured! He's been a hero for a long time! Hope you all have a great week and an even better 4th of July holiday!

Thanks again Capt Russ!

Randy
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/27/08 03:41 PM

Russ, Thanks a bunch but I can't get it to play on my computer. It says "Drive D not available." Retry?

On the CD boom box I've tried several times. All it does is hum. One time the LCD said DISK. Other times it just shows all ooo's and just hums.

Russ I'm adding this. When talking music I'm thinking CD player. Ha! Ha! It plays perfectly on my DVD player Ha! Ha!
Sorry about the email too!
Boo

Re: Boo and Squeak...disk is In the Mail... - 06/28/08 12:58 PM

Glad you got it to play. Jamey still blows! Sorry for the poor quality of the production. It's a public access production of the local Jazz Arts Society.

In a way, it's a shame that a player of this stature has to do this type of low-end work. On the other end, it says a lot about the character of the man who has been a leading innovator, educator and advocate of jazz for over 40 years.

He's a guy to look up to!

Russ