What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed.

Posted by: Ensnareyou

What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 02:51 AM

I've been working on my new MySpace Music site so that I can let others see and hear some of what I do. Anyone care to take a gander and give me some feedback? All comments are appreciated. Thanks! Here's the link:
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=387003046
Posted by: adimatis

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 04:25 AM

very nice!
and i really enjoyed the music!

congrats!
Posted by: mikeathome1

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 04:28 AM

I agree nice site, a little "busy" for my taste but I guess all of myspace is.
Posted by: cassp

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 06:35 AM

Nice site; great music. Impressive friends too. How much of your music is arranger driven or inspired? Isn't it great that today's musicians can get their music and message out to the masses so easily.

Suggestions - you should change your ID to go along with your name and use your website as your signature. . Good luck.

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 01:22 PM

Thanks for the compliments. I use my arranger to compose and flesh out songs then I use a combination of synths, samplers, and live instrumentation to finalize the songs. All the keyboard and percussion parts are played by myself, the other parts are live musicians I hire. I also don't use any preset styles in my music.

My site does have my name as the ID. I only copied the link above to make it easy to direct others to the site.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/11/08 04:09 PM

Very Nice....Congrats & Good Luck with your ventures in Music!

D.

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/18/08 09:00 AM

Thanks DNJ, Adimatis, Mike, and Cassp. Your comments are much appreciated. I'll add more music to my site as I get it done. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/18/08 11:37 PM

I just added video footage from a computer animation video I did some of the music for. If anyone is interested in seeing the videos click on the MySpace link at the top of this post and it will take you to my page. From there click on my blogs page. I hope you enjoy them.
Posted by: adimatis

Re: What do you think of my new site? Comments welcomed. - 06/19/08 02:28 AM

very nice!
once again, congratulations!