Ketron SD2 For Sale

Posted by: jingleman

Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/27/08 08:38 AM

I'm selling the SD2 I recently got from Bernie. Check Buy and Sell!
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/27/08 08:45 AM

What happened I thought it was a killer sound module?

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/27/08 10:13 AM

To be honest, I only listened to the piano sound. It was fine. My needs have changed with the addition of the S900. Rather than let it collect dust...thought I'd move it.
Posted by: jpapas

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/28/08 12:39 AM

So it was you.
You send a PM to make a better offer for that SD2, and now you're reselling it!

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/28/08 08:41 AM

There were no solid offers when I made my offer to Bernie. If you're still interested...let me know.
Posted by: jpapas

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/28/08 11:58 AM

"I don't see why not not. i bought two, one for a SMF player dor my laptop, and one for my midi keyboard. The sounds are excellent. I am not familiar with the NP-30, but all I do to bring up an instrument is choose a MSB(bank) and program number.

I found out later that I didn't need two and one is sitting in my studio in it's box. I would sell it for $250 plus shipping. If you don't like it, send it back within 30 days for a refund.

Bernie "

I didn't think it was up for auction. If you read the original thread or the quote above, it is very clear that Bernie was addressing me. But if you like doing things that way well ...
Oh and yes I'm still interested. I just wouldn't buy it from you.
Posted by: Bernie9

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 02/28/08 12:30 PM

jpapas

I probably should stay out of this, but I have been a member of Synthzone for years, and, above all, try to be honest and fair in my dealings. In this case, I was addressing you, but no answer had been received when a firm offer to buy came in. Eventhough I was waiting for your answer, the first with the money gets it.

Forget it and buy it. It is a great deal if it is something you need.
Bernie
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ketron SD2 For Sale - 07/07/08 03:16 PM

Is the Ketron SD2 still for sale?

I am interested, if it is "like new" and the price is right.

-TRT