Business cards

Posted by: tony mads usa

Business cards - 02/20/08 06:20 PM

I know this has been discussed before, but what on-line site do you use for business cards? ...
thnx,
t.
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: Business cards - 02/20/08 06:23 PM

Tony,
I have had really good luck with vistaprint.com
Eddie
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Business cards - 02/20/08 06:23 PM

My local printer has been doing mine for years w/Raised Lettering, it's so much more classier & makes a stronger impression on a potential client & is a reflection of you.

...works for me.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-21-2008).]
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Business cards - 02/20/08 07:45 PM

I second the vote on VistaPrint. Great prices, they will design it for you or you can design your own. I uploaded a graphic of my card and the printed it perfectly.

Decent prices and fast service.
Al
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Business cards - 02/20/08 08:31 PM

I've been printing mine using Print Shop for the past three years, using matte finish card stock and they come out great. Vista is also a very good source and at a great price.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Business cards - 02/21/08 03:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by btweengigs:
Tony,
I have had really good luck with vistaprint.com
Eddie

Ditto
Posted by: freddynl

Re: Business cards - 02/21/08 02:13 PM

I design my own with Corel Draw

Also for my daily business, If I need new letterheads or whatever I make my own design.

Works great and no standard design!

Fred
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Business cards - 02/23/08 05:26 PM

thnx guys ... I was out of town for a few days, that's why the response is late ...
This info actually isn't for me but for a woman my wife and I take art lessons from ... her daughter has a small costume jewelry/notions shop in what is primarily a 'beach' community in RI, and needs to get some cards made with a particular design ...
thnx again,
t.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Business cards - 02/23/08 05:48 PM

Tony,

If she has the graphics in crisp, clear, clean format it can be scanned in at high resolution to any of the above programs, then imported into the card layout. Then it's just a matter of selecting the right fonts, doing the layout, and printing the cards on good stock. Or, she can save the information on a CD, mail it to Vista and they'll do the rest.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy