Giving thanks for...

Posted by: cassp

Giving thanks for... - 11/19/07 07:59 AM

It occurred to me this morning as I was arranging folders on my USB drive that I am thankful for the addition of larger hard drives and large capacity storage devices to today's keyboards. The ability to store all my midi files and style files on one minuscule chip is fantastic. It has virtually freed me from my laptop and lightened my load of gear.

and... Happy Thanksgiving to all!
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Giving thanks for... - 11/19/07 12:37 PM

Right back "atcha", friend...and to everyone here!

R.
Posted by: Stephenm52

Re: Giving thanks for... - 11/19/07 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
It occurred to me this morning as I was arranging folders on my USB drive that I am thankful for the addition of larger hard drives and large capacity storage devices to today's keyboards. The ability to store all my midi files and style files on one minuscule chip is fantastic. It has virtually freed me from my laptop and lightened my load of gear.

and... Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Cass exactly my sentiments on the larger drive capacities.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Giving thanks for... - 11/19/07 02:40 PM

Giving Thanks for having a loving family that is together & healthy. Cherish them always, & hug them life is way to short spend quality time together as much as possibly, take pictures,videos so that when your gone your great grandchildren & beyond can enjoy those precious memories also.
Stay close to your good friends also. Having Music in my life is another blessing that cannot be described. When you sit down for Thanks Giving Dinner prayer close your eyes & give thanks for all that is good in your life.
Posted by: Songman55

Re: Giving thanks for... - 11/21/07 09:08 AM

Ditto to what Donny said and a very Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Joe

------------------
Songman55
Joe Ayala