Anyone playing on my cruise?

Posted by: cassp

Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/20/07 06:50 AM

Going on my first cruise Oct. 27 - Nov. 1. Leaving from Ft. Lauderdale on the Enchantment of the Seas. Sure would love to hear one of you on ship.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/20/07 01:25 PM

My cruise ship performing days are long gone .....but Im sure there will be Plenty of entertainment to keep you very busy on the ship....enjoy

take pics for us
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/20/07 05:13 PM

Cassp.....That ship will bring you into my port of Cozumel Mexico....you will have to stop in for a margarita on the house....
TR

[This message has been edited by Tony Rome (edited 08-20-2007).]
Posted by: Tom Cavanaugh

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/20/07 07:10 PM

Cassp,

I'm not going to be playing on that cruise but I will be at the Tigers game on Thursday. Are you the organist at Comerica park?

Tom

[This message has been edited by Tom Cavanaugh (edited 08-20-2007).]

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/21/07 05:12 AM

Tony, if you are one of the stops, I will definitely be there!

Tom, I wish. I think they just have a DJ anymore. Go Tigers! btw, if they keep playing like they have, I might be able to play at their funeral though.

------------------
www.cassponline.com/
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/21/07 07:41 AM

CASSP......When you dock, I'm not far from the pier.....just ask any taxi to bring you to my place, TONY ROME RESTAURANT...my phone # here is 872-0131 if you get lost or have any trouble here on the island.....looking forward to meeting you......
TR

Re: Anyone playing on my cruise? - 08/21/07 10:31 AM

TONY... it looks as though we are going to George Town and Grand Cayman; not doing the Cozumel trip. Things could change if storms act up later on. Thanks for the invite. I'll keep it in my hip pocket anyway.