Please help, Acoustica style

Posted by: SemiLiveMusic

Please help, Acoustica style - 01/31/05 11:16 AM

Couple of years ago, I downloaded a few styles. One that I kept that I like a LOT is called Acoustica. I find that style in the first style group on this page --
http://psrtutorial.com/Files/collections.html

I assume that is the one.

Can anyone tell me if in Style Land, if there are quite a number of styles similar to this? This is what I would call folk-rock. When you use C or D fill, the drums kick in for a strong drum beat.

This is important to me to have more styles similar to this. I have many original songs that lend themselves to this type of beat but I can't play them all in one style, that won't be cool.

I just want to know if any of you feel there are many styles or not similar to this type of music. Yamaha keyboards, preferably.
Posted by: Michael P. Bedesem

Re: Please help, Acoustica style - 01/31/05 04:54 PM

Simon has some newer styles with similar names in the commercial collections. The Tyros styles are especially good.

The link is on the page you mentioned.

Regards,

Michael
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Please help, Acoustica style - 01/31/05 05:07 PM

It' just a standard 8-beat. As usual, Simon did a great job assembling the style, and it really has lots of applications for hundreds of song. As soon as I played it the Beatles song Until There Was You immediately came to mind. Try it out.

Gary