Testing the waters

Posted by: mdolmon

Testing the waters - 07/25/07 09:45 AM

Just testing the waters to see what's out there but would any of you be interested in a trade? I have a new Roland Juno G with 128mb ram installed as well as the special Analog essentials card and Roland soft case that was a special promotion. I'm thinking an arranger would really help me in developing new material with my new project. A number of years ago I did a trade with Uncle Dave for a PSR730 but have long parted with it. I'll consider all offers. As I said I'm not sure what's out there that would be considered a reasonable trade so here I am testing the waters. If you interested drop me a email and we'll go from there. I do have references and am not a rip off artist, just ask UD...

Thanks.
Posted by: cassp

Re: Testing the waters - 07/25/07 03:02 PM

FWIW - check out beachbum's PSR3000 for sale. I'd suggest making direct contact if you're serious.
http://www.synthzone.com/ubbs/Forum37/HTML/015849.html

Re: Testing the waters - 07/25/07 04:47 PM

Thanks, just sent him an email....
Posted by: cassp

Re: Testing the waters - 07/25/07 07:36 PM

There are two more 3k's at the FOR SALE forum: http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=29&SUBMIT=Go

Re: Testing the waters - 07/28/07 06:13 AM

Just traded it for a PA80
Posted by: Graham UK

Re: Testing the waters - 07/28/07 09:39 AM

mdolmon. Spend time getting to know the PA80 and you should love it, it's a great board.

I had a PA50 + PSR3000 and found I wanted to play the Korg the most.

Re: Testing the waters - 07/28/07 01:35 PM

I have the PA-80 at home and so far it's great, It has a 6gb hard drive installed i have a cd full of styles. One thing I don't have is the original factory disks. Where can I get these, I'd like to reset the machine to original factory setup. I also noticed it was upgraded to the newest O.S. Anyone with these disks I would love to get a copy or a zip file of them. Or if you know where on the net I can find them I'd really be thankfull..