Singing through your keyboard

Posted by: DanO1

Singing through your keyboard - 08/21/02 07:55 PM

I do not know about everyone else , but singing through the keyboard and providing harmonys is the best thing that has happened in the last 3 years !

What about you ? dano
Posted by: MagicUser

Re: Singing through your keyboard - 08/21/02 09:54 PM

I agree. That is one of the factors that pointed me to buying the PSR2000. It even makes almost anyone I have sing into it sound very good, even me!
The first VH setting I created was one that "corrected" my singing to what I was playing. My voice sometimes falls between the cracks. That is like singing between C and C# Is there a way of turning off the channel for the mike voice and having it so you can only hear the harmony?

- Brian
"Its not that I can't sing... Its just people don't want me to."
Posted by: Mosiqaar

Re: Singing through your keyboard - 08/21/02 10:05 PM

I love ittttttt

-I have my own effects, no matter what sound system I am on
-I have my own volume control which is controlled by the volume of my keyboard off course, so no one can mess with me on stage (when in a band)
-harmonies are a button away ON or OFF

Ever since I had the X1, life has been 10 times better, hell I have even started lead singing.
Posted by: DonM

Re: Singing through your keyboard - 08/21/02 10:07 PM

That's why I bought the PSR8000 about 3 or 4 years ago! Guess what, I'm back to using it again. It outperforms the 2000 in many, maybe most, ways. It has aftertouch, hard drive, and THE KARAOKE GIRL AND MOUSE WORK CORRECTLY.
Don