Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today !

Posted by: Scottyee

Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 12:32 AM

I unfortunately have some sad (shocking) news to share. I just found out that Bebop's wife, Jann, suffered a heart attack yesterday (Thursday). She's currently in the hospital in intensive care. I am praying for her recovery and hope we can all pull together to offer Bebop our prayers of support as well. Bebop, we're all pulling for ya. - Scott
Posted by: Vic01

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 03:21 AM

Thank You Lord for a full and complete recovery for Bebop's wife Jann. Thank You for guiding the doctors in icu. Thank You for being their strength and hope during this time. Amen.
Posted by: jedi

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 05:23 AM

Bebop, I sincerly hope and pray for your wife`s recovery. You have all my hopes and prayers and the thoughts of everyone here at the "Zone" are with you. Times like this we are truly "tested" , but with God`s help and all the wishes of your extended "family" , I`m sure that "Jann" will make a speedy recovery. I will say in prayer that it will be true, May God bless and keep you both in your time of need.
jedi
Posted by: George Kaye

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 07:16 AM

Bebop,
All of our prayers and wishes for a full and speedy recovery for your wife are with you today.
George Kaye
Posted by: ChicoBrasil

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 07:34 AM

Bebop

My prayers are dedicated for your wife.
The last year showed me that GOD is great!

Regards
Chico
Posted by: Zack

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 08:04 AM

May G-d have mercy and pull her through. were all with you here! zack
Posted by: Leon

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 08:30 AM

Bebop, I'm sure I echo everyone's sentiments when I say that Our thoughts are with you.
As Zack put it, "We're ALL here for you"..Leon
Posted by: DonM

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 08:39 AM

I can only echo the sentiments and prayers of everyone else. We pray for a speedy and complete recovery.
DonM
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 08:53 AM

BEBOP my prayers and thought's are with you & your wife.
Praying for a speedy recovery.
Denny
Posted by: Jupitar5

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 09:13 AM

It is sad news to hear Scott (heard it first through my mail). Prayers all-round from here no doubt. I pray for Jann that she takes delivery of a speedy recovery, and may God give strength, also, to BeBop as prayer prevails through our intercession here at Synthzone – and it’s members .
-----------------------------

II Cor: 10-11: Who delivered us from so great a deadly peril, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us;
Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
Posted by: Eric, B

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 01:50 PM

Hi Bebop

I will also pray for your wife for a fast recovery.

Eric
Posted by: Arthur R. Jacobs

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 04:15 PM

Bebop our main man: May the Lord above, of all here below, grant his blessing to you and your wife. May you receive the strength, and courage, and wisdom, to sustain you throughout the day's ahead. I remind you Bebop that I have suffered three severe heart attacks, over six years ago, and today I am in very good condition and health. You know how old I am, so the technics of heart surgy today preform miracles in results, when it comes to stents and by-passes. God bless you and Jann. ARJ
Posted by: Bluezplayer

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/19/02 08:31 PM

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your wife Bebop.

AJ
Posted by: Nobby

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/20/02 08:50 AM

Hi Bebop,
I Sorry your wife had to go thru this! I will pray for Jann for complete recovery!
Our God is a healing God. With many praying together in one accord, that's a powerful source for healing!
Like Chico! I know first hand, the power of God!! I also pray for God to help Bebop thru this trying time.
All the best,
Nobby

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nobby (edited 07-20-2002).]
Posted by: Mosiqaar

Re: Bebop's Wife suffered a Heart Attack Today ! - 07/22/02 08:43 PM

Bepop : Wishing your wife the best of luck and praying that she is ok.

May God give both you and her the patience and strength to get through this Ok.