They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave?

Posted by: Dnj

They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 01:43 PM

From the TLC TV Show Frank Bielec
"Trading Spaces...YIKES!!

Also....Check out the Video Clips,
OMG! especially the music one!!!
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/bio/frank/frank_videovault.html

I wonder where my Twin is Hmmmmmm?

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-03-2004).]
Posted by: The Pro

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I wonder where my Twin is Hmmmmmm?
[/B]

He's out munching hay behind the barn...
Posted by: Starkeeper

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 02:27 PM

Every single person is completely unique, just like the rest of us.
Starkeeper

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 02:28 PM

Hahhahahahah....well Im not that bad yet, but man did I have a great dinner last night at the Chinese Bufett
"All You Can Eat" ...Oh Yeah
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 04:40 PM

http://www.daveboydmusic.com/bio.htm

Hmmmmmm, what do you all think? Is he right? C'mon, it's just a white beard !

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 04:42 PM

Dead Ringer....
Posted by: KN_Fan

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 05:16 PM

Singing Duo in Vegas???
Posted by: keybplayer

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 07:04 PM

Click on the link below the pics...

The Celebrity I Most Look Like - by Frank Bielec of "Trading Places"

Best regards,
Mike

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 07:09 PM

OMG......I just wet my pants bahahahahahahah
Now I'm getting Scared!! YIKES!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-03-2004).]
Posted by: msutliff

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 07:23 PM

Might as well join in the fun here....

mike

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 07:41 PM

This is Unbelievable!!!!!

Mike.. I just spit my coffee all over the laptop screen Hahahahahahahah...
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 08:11 PM

Kinda' scary Dave! Gotta' admit, the guy look an awful lot like you. Hey, maybe this is your big break in show biz. They're always looking for doubles.

Gary
Posted by: Scott Langholff

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/03/04 10:03 PM

Since I moved to the Pensacola, Florida area different people have told me I look like their minister, their doctor, and the local attorney who won the biggest settlement in the communities history.

Could I have fun or what??

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 05:31 AM

Hehehehe....hey Scott next someone will say you look like their Gynecologist!!

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 02-04-2004).]
Posted by: Tom Cavanaugh

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 05:46 AM

I have it on good authority that Uncle Dave DOES NOT do his own dangerous stunts. Now we know that Frank Bielec is his stuntman.
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by travlin'easy:
Kinda' scary Dave! Gotta' admit, the guy look an awful lot like you. Hey, maybe this is your big break in show biz. They're always looking for doubles.

Gary

Gary .. you kidding?!?!? .. this guy would want to be DAVE"S double!!!
t.

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 06:45 AM

Alright Tony !!!!! Finally, a voice of reason !
(Have fun, kids.....)

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:00 AM

Here is Franks email & website if you want to drop him a line about Uncle Daves resemblence to him.....maybe he'll invite UD on His Show. "Trading Places" on TLC ....wouldnt that be great!!!!

judy@moseynme.com
http://www.moseynme.com/

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:19 AM

UD supplying appropriate background music while the work is being done ... how great would that be???
t.
Posted by: Leon

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:40 AM

Ah yes.....but can he play keys??
Better yet...can you play a paint roller?

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:58 AM

Uncle Dave is "THE REAL DEAL"
my friends!!!!
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 09:26 AM

Ohh, this is a hoot.

Dave, doesn't your home studio need a makeover? Don't you have a neighbor that you can trade spaces with so Frank can come by and draw some psychadelic flowers on your walls?

Al

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 02:55 PM

My wife watches that show "Trading Spaces" all the time on TLC its really interesting!!
Posted by: OldNewb

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 05:52 PM

Hmmmmm This keeps getting more and more amazing!!
Check out this url
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/wywo/bio/bio_05.html

It is a bio and pic of TLC's "While you Were Out" Female cast member Chayse Dacoda.

Now Look at incleDaves pic with his gorgeous mate? Is Chayse Dave's mates twin?
Is This a TLC conspiracy?
Are aliens trying to take over UncleDave's illustrious life?

Lol, This is just too much!!!.

Someone please e-mail a pic of UD and his Mate to TLC maybe along with this thread and see what happens....

OldNewB
Posted by: Leon

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 05:55 PM

UD...is he playing a "Rollerand"?
..Just wunderin'

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 06:03 PM

Now its realy getting seriously Scary!!!!!

Mike how about a few comparison pics
Posted by: msutliff

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 07:05 PM

Hey Donny,

Here ya go.

Somebody find me a Donny look-alike and we'll have some fun.

mike

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 07:36 PM

hahahahahahah Great Mike........this is weirding me out.....soon we'll be cloning each other for real YIKES!!!!!

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:09 PM

Ok,
You wanted a Donny look-a-like?
hmmmm close enough?
http://www.geocities.com/joepescipic/a38.html

A pesce/pesci by any other name would sing as sweet...or is that a rode? I forget...

This is my buddy and yours ol' Joe doing his Donny impersonation at probably some Las Vegas lounge I believe.

Ahhhh Eat your heart out Joe Pesci, and let a REAL Pesce sing!!!

Old Newb

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:11 PM

Woops rode = rose.
My Bad, as they say nowadays

Old Newb
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 08:28 PM

I don't know what Dave is doing, but he must be doing it right..He canceled his coffee house "gig" to go to the movies with a real beauty[I am truly jealous]...Maybe I need to split from Kathleen, go on Atkins, buy a KN7000 and a Bose sound system.....and maybe Carolyn could be mine...

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/04/04 09:59 PM

She's up for grabs ..... and not by me ! IT WAS JUST A MOVIE !!!!!!!
I am, however, working on another cute little redhaired girl. (said Charlie Brown )
Maybe I'll get lucky and we won't start anything till after Valentines day. That'll save me a bundle ! I already have 3 sweethearts to buy for!(daughters, ya know !)
Posted by: KN_Fan

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/06/04 05:26 PM

oh my goodness this is freaking me out!!

Well- I'm really up for UD to be on the Trading Spaces show, except that the next door neighbor should be willing to redecorate their room too.

Yeah, the guy redecorates, while UD sings..my goodness!

P.S Allison Mack...my fave!!

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/06/04 05:38 PM

Another point to keep in mind are the coincidences in both UncleDaves and Frank and Chayse's career choices,
They all work with Styles and Arranging!!!!!

AhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!!!

I can't take it any more!!!
I'm outta here!!

------------------
The old Newb
Posted by: brickboo

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/06/04 06:05 PM

Dave,

You're much better looking than that guy. When's my laptop gonna be ready? Wanna swap your recorder for some other gear?

I had an aunt that swore up and down that I looked like Jimmy Dean, the sausage guy.

When I hustled nine ball in the bar years ago after the movie "The Hustler" just about everyone at the pool hall thought I was Paul Newmans twin brother.

Now let me ask a question. Does anyone think that Jimmy Dean and Paul Newman even come close to resembling each other. Go figure.

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/06/04 11:03 PM

Still setting it up Boo.
This weekend turned into a real mess regarding free time. I hope to have it ready early next week. Maybe by the Beatles 40th anniversary in America !
(or sooner !)
I should've know better ......
HELP !

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/18/04 12:47 PM

I as just flippin the channels and BANG there was UNCLE DAVE on TLC!!! how many have seen this great show?
Posted by: DonM

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/18/04 03:15 PM

My wife got me interested in it months ago. We watch it a lot. She does the work though.
I'm an ARTIST for goodness sake.
DonM

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 02/18/04 03:43 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah yes you are Don ....an Artist of your calibur should relax and rest his fingers as much as desired..

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/06/04 05:34 PM

Not only is there a twin for Uncle Dave on the TLC Show "Trading Places......but now thers a Twin for SCOTT YEE on the hit show too, look....
http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/tradingspaces/bio/bio_10.html

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 03-06-2004).]
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/06/04 11:21 PM

Come on now... Scott is much better!
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/07/04 07:16 AM

Donny, I just hope I'm never put in a police lineup with 'you' making the selection. - Scott

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/07/04 07:18 AM

Scot your much cuter the he is .....
but I think it's a close call
Posted by: Benno Kattenat

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/07/04 07:05 PM

Fellas, VERRY INTRESTING, Goings on here at THE FORUM, NA JA, GUT

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/07/04 07:18 PM

Beno.....what is.. ja na gut?

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/08/04 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Beno.....what is.. ja na gut?

Donny . that's NA JA, GUT .... ...
t.
Posted by: Benno Kattenat

Re: They Say We All Have An Identicle Twin Somewhere...Uncle Dave? - 03/08/04 09:33 AM

YES VERY GOOD, now you understand thats what that means, best regards,auf wiedersehen, liebe leute, BENNO