Thanks Nigel!

Posted by: Anonymous

Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 06:38 PM

Hi Everyone. A big round of applause for our host!

Dave McMahan
Posted by: GlennT

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 07:04 PM

Ditto!!!!!
Posted by: Jerry Mullikin

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 08:23 PM

I sure am glad to see you back in action, Nigel. I missed my daily visits and all the great postings from the regulars. Thanks for all your hard work!

Jerry Mullikin
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 08:28 PM

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Nigel. When the Synthzone went down it was almost like loosing your best friend.

Lookin' good mon'

Gary
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 08:33 PM

Bravo Nigel!!!!

You and your forum are loved my friend!!!
Posted by: btweengigs

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 08:45 PM

Way to go Nigel!!!!

It is really nice having the Zone back.

Eddie
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 10:14 PM

Thanks to all of you because it wouldn't be a forum without all of you guys. I decided to bring up the BBS using an old backup rather than waiting another week to get the dead hard drive to see what I can salvage. I figured it was better to get the BBS up as quickly as possible. If I can retrieve some recent postings later then I will.
Posted by: Eric, B

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 10:43 PM

Thanks Nigel.

It's good to be back.

Eric
Posted by: jeremy_norbury

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 11:23 PM

And the worst thing was, I had no idea where to go looking for everyone when I had a question...

Good work Nigel.

Jerry
Amsterdam
Posted by: trident

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 11:41 PM

Hi everyone, I had to register again. These things happen. Nice work Nigel.
Posted by: painkiller

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/22/04 11:49 PM

Thanks a lot, Nigel!
I also had to re-register, but no problem with that . Really good to see this forum back, I really missed my daily visits .
Posted by: keybplayer

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 12:06 AM

Whoohoo!! It's good to see everything is back up and in working order.

Thanks Nigel for the time and effort to get the SZ up and running in such a short time considering the nature and severity of what happened. I'm sure others will soon get wind of the fact that the SZ Arranger Forum is functioning normally again and before you know it we'll have all our regular members posting away again. Maybe even some of our lurkers will see fit to jump in and join the party too.

Thanks again Nigel...

Best regards,
Mike
Posted by: vclocke

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 12:57 AM

GREAT WORK NIGEL !!

Thanks !! We'll give it a try and see if I have to re-register. If I do - no big problem. Just glad to see you back.

vc

------------------
Vern
Posted by: chony

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 01:09 AM

Nigel!

You're the greatest. You only really appreciate something when you don't have it!

So I think there's a lot of appreciation going around!

Chony
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 03:51 AM

Nigel...you are the BEST , like everyone else I really missed the site.Very many thanks for getting us all together again.

------------------
Regards
Anne
Posted by: RichUK

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 04:40 AM

Great work Nigel! It's good to be able to check in on the forum again

Cheers,
Rich
Posted by: SD_FAN

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 05:47 AM

Thanks Niguel!!!

It´s good to be back.
My day wasn´t complete without SZ Arranger Forum.

Cheers
Armando.
Posted by: BillErickson

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 08:31 AM

Boy, after lurking for a month, I finally register, make my first post, and then the whole forum crashes for a week! I hope there's no connection.

If we go down again, I'll do you guys a favor and just hang out over at PSRTutorial.

That reminds me -- I noticed that number of you guys showed up at PSRTutorial to cry over the loss of SynthZone and share information on the on-going story of Nigel's plight. Maybe we should designate it as a rendezvous point in the event of a future failure. Sort of like those "Fire Zones" used by businesses and schools so they can do a head count and make sure everyone is OK when the fire alarms go off.

Regards,

Bill Erickson

[This message has been edited by BillErickson (edited 08-23-2004).]
Posted by: trtjazz

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 09:04 AM

Nigel
Glad you are back up and running.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 09:11 AM

Thank You Nigel, it's great to have the Zone back.
Denny
Posted by: Impuls

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 09:44 AM

Nigel, Thanks

Arno
Posted by: Route 66

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 09:58 AM

I had a short less-than-a-week holiday, but in a quick access to the net I realized that the forum was down. It's great to have this community alive, again. Great job, Nigel, and thanks for your dedication.

Thanks are also due to Scott Yee that kept many of us informed of the situation by e-mail!

-- José.
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 10:13 AM

Thanks to all for your kind words of support. It was because Nigel's Synthzone email was also down completely, that I utilized my email address book to attempt to spread the word of the status of Synthzone to as many forum members as possible. My apologizies to anyone here that didn't receive my email notification. If you like, please email me privately with your email address, and I'll add you to my personal Synthzone member 'email address' list.

Nigel, I look forward to chatting (on the phone) with you & Kerry again soon, or better yet, finding time to meet in person again for yet another fun filled music jam session. I'm sure one is certainly due now considering the recent stress you've had to endure over the Synthzone server crash.

- Scott
Posted by: shboom

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 10:58 AM

Nigel....You Da Man!!
Posted by: captain Russ

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 12:40 PM

Nigel,

I want to do something nice in appreciatin for your hard work. I'd like to treat you and yours to a nice dinner to help you relax
and recover. I don't use paypall, and I want you to promise you'll use it on yourself, not on the site.I'd like to send you $100.00
for an evening of "TLC".

You can call me with an address (Russ Lay-859-253-0390) or email me (mcci@prodigy.net).
then, as they say, "the check is in the mail"!

While I value the information and associations gained as a member, I mostly appreciate the strength of your commitment and the investment of your time this effort takes.

Best personal rgards,

Russ
Posted by: R-F

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 03:02 PM

Hello,
it works and my log in works too.
I'm so glad about this fact.
Thanks to all hard working people for making possible.

------------------
Regards
RF
Posted by: shakeel Ahmed

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 04:26 PM

Nigel,we all love you.you have a mster mind in you!
Posted by: Quasar

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 05:27 PM

I'll 28th that!
(At least I think this is the 28th post here.)
Quasar
Posted by: brickboo

Re: Thanks Nigel! - 08/23/04 06:08 PM

Way to go Nigel!!