Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ?

Posted by: Dnj

Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/21/06 03:38 PM

Funny I havent read much about these lately with all the G70/T2 hoopla going on....
come out come out where ever you are?
I'd love to hear more song Mp3's also.
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/21/06 03:51 PM

don't you go changing the story...you started it!!

[img]http://cdn-aimtoday.aol.com/aimtoday_kisses/enoughofyou[/img]

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 07-21-2006).]

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/21/06 06:57 PM

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 07-24-2006).]
Posted by: K.Boarder

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/21/06 11:20 PM

Those other keyboardplayers are not here because they are too clever and too busy for mixing in this never ending discussion between clever and bright Rolandplayers and those who play not a Roland or an SD ,a Genesys or a PA, or a Wersi.

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/24/06 09:07 AM

Posted by: Composer Ryan

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/25/06 08:40 AM

Huh? I must've missed something.

Are you guys getting into arguments over KEYBOARDS?
Posted by: spalding

Re: Hey what happened to all the SD-1, PA1x, Genesys, owners lets hear about your KB's ? - 07/25/06 08:45 AM

I will post something soon i promise.Just have to get next years law course applications sorted out now !!!