A simple question !

Posted by: claudiu

A simple question ! - 11/23/05 07:50 AM

How can i post a song ?...i want to post it, and i want you guys to listen to it and then answer me a question...

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 08:06 AM

how can i post a song here so you can listen to it ?
Posted by: DonM

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 08:23 AM

Claudiu, we aren't all just sitting here waiting for you to ask a question. You only waited 16 minutes to ask it again.
If you don't have a website to post your song on, you can upload it to www.yousendit.com
Then post the link here and we can download it.
It's also very easy to get a free website, such as Yahoo or Lycos, and put your songs there.
Good luck, my young friend!
DonM
Posted by: George V

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 11:04 AM

Hello, Claudiu
If you are looking for e free web space where you can upload your songs you might want to look at this site and perform a search according to your needs (like MB free space)
I myself am looking for free web hosting, so if you need assistance don't hesitate to ask me.
Best regards,
George
Posted by: GlennT

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DonM:
[B][/B]

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 02:07 PM

thanks for advices .... DonM ...at yousendit.com it asks fo recipient's e-mail..address....what should i put there ?

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 02:10 PM

i want you guys to listen to a song and tell me if i'm able to reproduce it with my va76...because it has some arpegiator stuff in it and i need some advices...
Posted by: jpapas

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 02:30 PM

Hi Claudiu. You can use any e-mail address, It doesn't even have to be real. Now let's listen to that song that you so eagerly want us to check out.

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 05:03 PM

it's not that i want you to check it out that badly..because it's not mine...i want to reproduce it on the va76 exactly as it is and i don't know if i can...( it's a romanian song )...check it out

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 05:09 PM

check it out... http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36OA05L32LOM13KIA7FWS3MRFU

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 05:13 PM

Now tell me if i can reproduce the ( house arpegiattor )thing...that you can hear in the arrangement...there are drums, bass, and that trance effect...that i love. Just tell me if i am able to play that song exatcly how it is...

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 05:41 PM

va76 it's an arranger and it should do that...but if it does...what does the workstation stands for...
Posted by: Tony Rome

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 07:58 PM

I don't know who done the song or what she's singing but I do like it....it sounds like the type of think the younger generation would go for....up beat...I'll play it for my daughter tomorrow after she gets home from school.....
TR

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 08:27 PM

It's a singer from romania ( i am romanian )...actually there are 4 girls in the group...and they have lots of cool songs..different genres..and i like it, too.....

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 11-23-2005).]

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 08:29 PM

come on roland va7/76 lovers/players/owners....

Re: A simple question ! - 11/23/05 08:34 PM

Check this one out, too - the same question as for the first one...can o do that with the va76?

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DI7U7V5THH972DD3RPLA8BAY6

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 11-23-2005).]

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 08:31 AM

come on you guys

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 08:36 AM

THIS --> http://s40.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=36OA05L32LOM13KIA7FWS3MRFU

and THIS --> http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DI7U7V5THH972DD3RPLA8BAY6
Posted by: trident

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 08:45 AM

Claudiu, slow down a little.
As Don mentioned in a previous post, guys here are not sitting on their hands waiting for me or you or anyone to start asking questions so they have something to think about. They are real people, most of them are over 50 years old, they have families, responsibilities, things to take care of and so on.

They devote time in this forum because they love it and they have helped many others (and me) all those years, but time is money, so they are not watching the forum all day.
Have a little patience, try not to provoke them, and they will come back.
I hope you don't find this patronising, because it is not intended to be.

Theodore

PS and another thing, and this is a personal opinion, try to consolidate posts. The way you post looks like chatting, lots of small sentences spread out in different posts. It makes a thread longer, for no apparent reason. Just a personal opinion.

[This message has been edited by trident (edited 11-24-2005).]
Posted by: zalmi

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 08:47 AM

Hi there, Claudiu,
I think people on this forum don't really appreciate this music, maybe that's why people aren't responding. Try this forum:
http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum;f=18;hardset=0;start_point=0;DaysPrune=0

They are more likely to respond.

Best of luck

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 09:27 AM

Maybe it's because i chat a lot...I won't from now on....it's not about appreciating the music....it's just 2 songs and a question.
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 09:43 AM

Claudiu,
I am listening to the songs right now: I don't think that you will ever be able to play this kind of music with a VA76 or another arranger keyboard, for that matter. This music requires a lot of sequencing and also a few synthesizers, maybe even old analogic ones.
(Now, please, don't start asking me what "sequencing" does mean...)
Frankly, I think that you are on the wrong Forum, and also that -before asking all the questions you ask- should do a little more "homework": study music, play songs, study how things like sequencers work, etc
There is no substitute for (hard) work... sorry!
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 10:12 AM

Claudiu,
I think that a better Forum for the kind of music you are interested in could be the Harmony Central KSS

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 10:14 AM

I love all the music...not just the posted ones...i just posted those songs for the simple reason....i was curious if my va76 could reproduce that...it's not that i like just one genre..
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 06:27 PM

You can do this on a Va 76...
The VA has a real sequencer and enough sounds to duplicate what you here in the first recording, I did not get to the second recording yet..

Matter of fact I am sure you can find a techo style already to simulate this feel..

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 06:37 PM

Fran...thousands of respects...thank you for answering me...I am starting to love my va76...even if i don't know what to do with it instead of playing the piano....I have the manual but it doesn't explain very well and i just don't know what to do..i want to do a lot but i don't know how...Fran you got mail...

Respects,

Claudiu
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 07:43 PM

Hi Claudiu,
are you any good with computers???
Programs like these Acid's , help you make modern music.
http://www.sonymediasoftware.com/products/acidfamily.asp
You can get demo's to try before you buy.

Mixman http://www.mixman.com/ http://www.mixman.com/products/studio.html

Doesn't mean you still can't use your VA76.

Different methods for different types of music.

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by claudiu:
[B]I

Re: A simple question ! - 11/24/05 09:44 PM

after i make 'em can i play them on the va ? + i don't wanna mix stuff..i wanna create it on the pc if possible ( this kind of music )

[This message has been edited by claudiu (edited 11-24-2005).]