Hi gang .....

Posted by: tony mads usa

Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 08:45 AM

..... I thought I had posted here about 5 days ago, but perhaps I never hit the 'submit' button ... I'm back home in RI after having prostate surgery in NYC and spending about 4 days with our son and daughter-in-law and 2 of our grandchildren in New Rochelle NY .... Our D-I-L is a nurse and her assistance was immeasurable ... My beautiful wife did most of the 'nursing' stuff while we were there, and resumed that role at home ... I can see she REALLY meant 'for better or worse' when she said it almost 40 years ago ... ... she has been unbelievable ...
I had some really BAD days due to 'bladder spasms', but yesterday the catheter was removed, so things are feeling better already ... I could only wish I could be the last guy to go through this .... I used to think that God liked us better than He liked women because of all the tough stuff He gave them to deal with .... now I know He just waits longer to test US !!! ....
I haven't felt at all up to playing the kn6, but I might finally get to it today ...
Anyone hear from Frank Bez? ...
Thanks again for your good wishes ....
Keeping you all in my prayers, especially UD's Katie, and Brian .....
Keep makin' beautiful music.....
t.
Posted by: DonM

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 08:47 AM

Great news Tony! I'm glad you're back. Playing music will help you heal faster.
Last I heard Frank was doing well.
DonM
Posted by: cam8neel

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 10:20 AM

PAESAN!!!

Soooo happy to hear from you! I'm glad everything's okay and that Lydia is keeping you in line. You've been in all our thoughts and prayers, and it's great to have you back. Stay well and keep in touch, my good friend!

Ang
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 10:36 AM

Hi Tony, GREAT to see you back and recovering well.

I just talked to Frank Bez yesterday and he's sounding good. He says he's scheduled to return home from the hospital today (or tomorrow). I've agreed to leave it up to him to fill you guys in on the details. - Scott
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 10:47 AM

Tony,
I am so glad to know that the worse part is over. Don is right: playing music will help you to recover faster. Your golf course is waiting for you.
Ciao!
Posted by: dlstarry

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 10:50 AM

HI: Tony
Glad you are back with us, It is Great to
know our prayers have been answered once again.
I hope you feel like playing the KN6 real soon.
Denny
Posted by: ChicoBrasil

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 11:02 AM

Tonny.

Good news.
I am glad to see you back.
Chico
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 11:14 AM

Glad to hear you're home Tony. Obviously, the surgery went well and I anticipate that within the next few weeks you'll be hammering on the keys again.

Cheers,

Gary
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 01:55 PM

Always great to hear good news!
Posted by: Leon

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 04:19 PM

Glad to have you back Tony!!
Posted by: jedi

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 05:30 PM

Hi Tony,
I`m glad to hear your "on the mend" , great news.
I turned 50 last Nov. and I`m due for a check-up in April or May.
Last year my "Doc" said "well we can skip a "complete" deal until next year", now it`s next year
Time goes by too quick, Luv life and have Fun.
Be well and God Bless you and your`s
jedi
Posted by: Nigel

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/20/03 11:30 PM

It's great to have you back again Tony. Hope you are feeling 100% soon.
Posted by: Idatrod

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/21/03 07:13 AM

Good to see you back Tony. Take it slow and easy and don't push yourself to hard. At least you know your Keyboard is there when you decide to start playing it again.

Best regards,
Mike
Posted by: BEBOP

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/21/03 08:24 AM

HI Tony,
We all knew you would make a great student in the school of P surgery. I know it is no fun but hopefully you can look back in a few weeks/months/years? and say ahh that wasn't so bad. YOu know we all lie a little
Welcome back
Best to you and yours,
Bebop
Posted by: MagicUser

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/21/03 07:18 PM

Tony,
Glad to have you back. I recommend going to Google and searching on "prostate humor." They say laughter is the best medicine and some of those stories made me laugh out loud.

I am glad everything went well. Glad to have you back.

- Brian
Posted by: tony mads usa

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/22/03 11:07 AM

Thanks all for the good words !!! ... You are the BEST!!! ...

Had a slight set-back due to some draining from the incision site and the Doc put me back on bed rest for a couple of days ... seems better today though ....

ANGELOOOO ..... good to hear from you my friend ... you playing anywhere in the area?? ...

Haven't touched the kn6 in about 17 DAYS !!!??!! ... ... won't know where to start, but I may give it a try after signing off here ....
back atcha soon .....
t.
Posted by: cam8neel

Re: Hi gang ..... - 03/22/03 11:18 AM

T.-

Hope you're doing okay, buddy. As a matter of fact, I got a call to do an Italian Night at Turtle Soup in Narragansett Thursday night. Sang every Italian song I know, 4 hours worth! But, all in all, pretty good gig.

BTW, I think the old KN6 is calling...

Ang