Hey guys ... A little prayer ...

Posted by: tony mads usa

Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 05:48 AM

... for Lydia, my bride of 40 years ... as she goes through a surgical procedure today which the docs think is nothing major, but won't be sure of until things are test results are back ...
thnx,
t.
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 05:52 AM

Tony....
All will be well for your lady......
I'm pulling for her mucho my friend....before you know it you'll be on vacation again ....

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 05:58 AM

Donny ... Not to use this space as a "downer" sounding board (but we DO share our life experiences here, don't we?), but after the past 2 years of one medical 'situation' after another, I think the first thing to consider is a few days at a friend's place in Florida next month, and a nice trip to the "Motherland" next year ...
t.
Posted by: cam8neel

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 06:29 AM

Tonyyyyyy! Paesan!!!

Please give Lydia my best. I will be praying for her good health, as I do yours. All will be fine, my friend.

Ange
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 06:34 AM

Tony.....
Friends share lifes experiences, good or bad.......then gain strenght from the experiences I for one have made so many new & dear friends far & near thru the forums & I'm very thankfull for that!!

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cam8neel:
Tonyyyyyy! Paesan!!!

Please give Lydia my best. I will be praying for her good health, as I do yours. All will be fine, my friend.

Ange

Angeloooooo ! ... Good to hear from you ... thnx for your thoughts ...
Hey, did you ever see my post asking if you were the guy I heard talking to "The Coach and Amy" on 'The Score' ? .... "Fonzie from da hill" ?!?!?
t.

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Tony.....
Friends share lifes experiences, good or bad.......then gain strenght from the experiences I for one have made so many new & dear friends far & near thru the forums & I'm very thankfull for that!!

Donny .. As I and others have said " I LOVE this place" ...
t.
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 06:53 AM

Tony,

Tell Lydia that Carol and I wish her the very best and hope everyting works out OK. As for the friends place in Florida, head south young man--head south!

Gary
Posted by: DonM

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 07:01 AM

We're with you and Lydia here in Louisiana!
I know it will work out well.
DonM
Posted by: cam8neel

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
Angeloooooo ! ... Good to hear from you ... thnx for your thoughts ...
Hey, did you ever see my post asking if you were the guy I heard talking to "The Coach and Amy" on 'The Score' ? .... "Fonzie from da hill" ?!?!?
t.

I have no idea what you're talking about....

Ayyyyyyyyyy!

Posted by: sk880user

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 05:32 PM

Tony,

You are in our prayers. How was it?
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 05:38 PM

Tony, hoping Lydia's surgery went well and wishing her a speedy recovery. - Scott

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/25/04 07:29 PM

Thanks friends... It seems to have gone well today ... Itwas a small tumor which from looking at it, the doctor and pathologist feel is benign ... we'll have to wait untill next week for the results...
thnx agn for your thoughts ...

Ang ... a few weeks ago a guy calling himself "Fonzie from da hill" called "the Score" on WSKO talking about the Bruins ... He sounded so much like you I was sure it was ....
t.
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 09:13 AM

Tony,

Glad to hear everything went smoothly. What would we do without our life mates?

I pray the tests come back negative -- Keep strong buddy!!!

Regards,
Al
Posted by: SD_FAN

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 10:05 AM

Tony,

I wish the very best for Lydia.She is in our prayers.

Armando
Posted by: del1235

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 12:29 PM

Tony,

Glad to hear everything went so well. Sharon and I will continue to keep Lydia in our prayers for a prompt and complete recovery.

Del
Posted by: shboom

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 12:32 PM

Tony...sorry for the delay in responding, I've had some serious issues of my own to deal with.
My thoughts are with you, and I'm confident she'll be back by your side in no time.My best to you and your family.

------------------
...L

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by shboom:
Tony...sorry for the delay in responding, I've had some serious issues of my own to deal with.
My thoughts are with you, and I'm confident she'll be back by your side in no time.My best to you and your family.

shboom ... no need to apologize ... I am aware of what you're going through .. My best to you and yours as well ...
t.
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 08:56 PM

We're with you!
Posted by: vclocke

Re: Hey guys ... A little prayer ... - 08/26/04 10:41 PM

Tony,

Wishing you and Lydia the best. I been there - done that. When I got up off the floor from the first prognosis, I began to get better. Lydia will do the same. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

vc

------------------
Vern