NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial

Posted by: travlin'easy

NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial - 11/10/07 09:35 AM

Getting the most out of your keyboard's vocal processor often involves a lot more research and work than most performers are willing to put forth. Fortunately, Dan Rymut (aka "big741") has compiled a great tutorial that takes all the guesswork out of getting that vocal processor to sound great. You'll find the detailed instructions at the PSR Tutorial .

Enjoy,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: mikeathome1

Re: NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial - 11/10/07 03:11 PM

Thanks Gary! How ya doin?
Posted by: travlin'easy

Re: NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial - 11/10/07 06:10 PM

Thanks Mike. Today was a bit rougher than I anticipated, but I've got to get better by Monday night so I can play a short job at a retirement community. Might just get my son for a roadie.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy
Posted by: zuki

Re: NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial - 11/10/07 06:54 PM

Thanks Gary,

Good to hear from you. Thanks for the info, because it looks as if I'll be using the 900 for some time. I need to get the harmonizer going

zuki
Posted by: DonM

Re: NEW Vocal harmony lesson on PSR Tutorial - 11/10/07 08:39 PM

Zuki, I have "fiddled" with the harmonizer a lot, and have it sounding pretty good. The key is to be very careful about the bass frequencies. You will most likely have to cut them on your mic e.q. Also, be aware of handling noise on the mic. I am using a shock mount (thanks HankB!) the past few nights and it makes a difference.
DonM