How was everyone's Christmas...???

Posted by: squeak_D

How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/26/02 08:05 AM

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Mine was fun.. Ate a great deal of food, and had a good time watching the family open presents.. Every toy my child got makes A LOT of noise, do she'll be having a good time as well..

Squeak
Posted by: KN_Fan

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/26/02 03:28 PM

I had done my Christmas partier earlier this year...so during the 'actual' Christmas day, I didn't do much. Just attended the prayer meeting on the 24th....and playing with my new keyboard on the 25th.

KN_Fan

P.S I'll be changing my nickname to Jonas_likes_Jazz, since I don't exclusively own Technics anymore...
Posted by: trtjazz

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/26/02 04:51 PM

Finished my latest cd....so it was just ducky.
Terry

------------------

http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html
Posted by: Nigel

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/27/02 01:49 AM

It was very relaxing actually. I don't have any gigs until the 27th and 28th so Xmas was spent eating and napping just as it should be. Best wishes to all of you members on the forum. For all those that did work Xmas gigs I hope it was most successful for you and your audience.
Posted by: Roel

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/27/02 02:51 AM

Well... mine was VERY busy : We did 4 gigs the past Xmas days. (a total of 18 hours)

Fortunatly today I have a day off in my 'normal' job and the first thing I did was opening my SD1, put a new FDD in it and it works fine again.

During the gigs I do not use the FDD but OS4.0 is soon to be released and we need the drive for that.

Roel
Posted by: Mosiqaar

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/27/02 11:58 PM

I think I met my special someone this holliday season ...to me that is better than any gift I could have gotten
Posted by: notlos

Re: How was everyone's Christmas...??? - 12/28/02 12:30 AM

i played 15 hours this christmas.
5 hours on the 24th and 10 on the 25th.
I played in a restaurant (dinnermusic), I do this for the 11th year in the same restaurant. always a heavy job this time of the year. On 31/12 and 01.01.03 i play in the carlton hotel in Antwerp (also several years) with the band.

Happy 2003 greetings,
notlos
www.mp3.com/dirkbaert

------------------