It finally happened

Posted by: Stevizard

It finally happened - 09/25/01 03:22 PM

Some time ago I remarked how quickly all of the new keyboards get sold second-hand. Well, now it's happened . . . a Ketron SD1 is now being sold by a dissatisfied owner. Of course, I'm presuming that if he were satisfied he wouldn't be selling (maybe he just needs the cash). BUT IT SURE DIDN'T TAKE LONG.

Stevizard
Posted by: Dnj

Re: It finally happened - 09/25/01 04:15 PM

A keyboard is a very personal thing to many. When they first come out everyone is excited and in haste make knee jerk purchses, I have done this a few times myself. But now realize most top arrangers are very close in performance, style importing, sounds, etc. but its that little "personal edge" that sets them apart from the rest eg: key feel, navagation, size etc. I think Dan O's store policy makes alot of sense giving you a 30 day tryout return policy also when making a big purchase. You need time to get into the unit to decide if you want to keep it for your purposes. So with that said I am not surprised at all to see any keyboard new or old for sale.

take care

Donny nj
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: It finally happened - 09/25/01 07:58 PM

You all know my policy -
Everything I have is for sale! How can you get attatched to plastic and sylicon ?
Posted by: DanO1

Re: It finally happened - 09/25/01 08:36 PM

They sell it because they can't return it !
I have seen 9000pro's for sale ! BTW,
I know who bought that SD1 . They love it !
dano
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: It finally happened - 09/25/01 08:58 PM

Uncle Dave, Is your reference to Pam Anderson
Posted by: LindaFus

Re: It finally happened - 09/26/01 05:17 AM

Fran,
In my state of total DUH...I had to think about that for a moment. I am still laughing! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Good one!

-Linda
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: It finally happened - 09/26/01 06:27 AM

Yeah - Franny's quick.