Where to look for used arrangers ?

Posted by: Denis007

Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 09:22 AM

Hello guys,

Do you know a good web site in North America (beside the E-bay) where I could find
used arrangers/modules for sale ?

Thanks !
Posted by: Beakybird

Re: Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 09:49 AM

I'm selling a PSR 740. Just purchased a second PSR 2000. I'm selling my other PSR 740 to a friend.

Larry
Posted by: Guardman2001

Re: Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 03:48 PM

Just wondering? Are you against Ebay on principle, or from experience. I have purchased many musical items from there, including expensive keyboards and am quite satisfied. From my experience it is by far the best place to buy and sell items.
Posted by: Denis007

Re: Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 06:17 PM

Hi Guardman,

No, I don't have anything against the E-bay.
I think it is very good site and I browse through it every day.
I just wanted to know if there are some other similar places in case I don't find
what I am looking for on E-bay.

Regards,
Posted by: George Kaye

Re: Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 08:12 PM

I have a used Generalmusic WK2HardDrive arranger module. It normally sells for $1195.00 with the hard drive and has a retail price of $1695.00. I'm selling this one for $795.00. I also have a used X4 Solton a customer is going to be trading in to me soon. It will be much more than the WK2. It will be more in the $1500.00 price range. I don't get to many used arranger modules.
I just took in a used Solton SD1 on trade. My customer wanted a Yamaha Motif 7 instead. He bought the SD1 from me in June. If anyone is interested please contact me. The SD1 as most of you know, is a top of the line arranger keyboard with 76 keys, a hard drive and a vocal harmonizer.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
Posted by: DonM

Re: Where to look for used arrangers ? - 11/22/01 08:41 PM

There is of course a Buy and Sell page on Synth Zone. You can reach it from the bottom of the Arranger page.
Occasionally there is a keyboard on Harmony Central BB, but it's more for other musical equipment.
DonM