Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro.......

Posted by: Anonymous

Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 07:41 AM

Hello,

I promise that I'll post some demos at the end of the week . Here they are..
Warning : I made this demos expressly and relatively simple (no enhancement, no play-back, no intros or endings, no pads...) so you can hear the styles and the differents sounds like they come out the KB. The naked truth
If somebody want to hear a other style and /or sound, I'll make a demo with pleasure.
Here is the link :http://users.skynet.be/daddyjj/sounds.html
Greetings,

JJ

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 07:46 AM

http://users.skynet.be/daddyjj/sounds.html

I hope the link is good

Sorry,
JJ
Posted by: Dnj

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 07:55 AM

Totaly Awesome.....

The Pa1xpro & you "Perfect Together"

great sound al around thanx for sharing I really enjoyed it!
Posted by: kbrkr

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 08:34 AM

JJ,

Very Nice Playing. The sounds are very impressive. I don't hear the brassiness in your demo's that I've heard in the other Korg Demos. It actually sounds very smooth.

I like the Tenor Sax, Harmonica, and the Piano. I wasn't so impressed with the Flute, however. The styles sound very polished and active, yet not overbearing.

hmmmm, very interesting indeed. Now if I could have one of each keyboard for my studio, I'd really have some fun.

Good luck with your new PA1!!!

Regards,
Al

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:06 AM

Hi Donny (DNJ),

Thanks for your kind words . I really appreciate that. Merci beaucoup .Et bonjour New-York !

Hello Al,

Also thanks for your words . I want to repeat that it is a very simple demo with only a few of sounds . I can assure you that they are a lot of others flutes (pan, ...etc)
If you want something to know, I answer with great pleasure.
Greetings
JJ
Posted by: trtjazz

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:40 AM

JJ,
OUTSTANDING. Very nice indeed sounds great and nice compositions as well.
Terry

------------------
jam on,
Terry http://imjazzed.homestead.com/Index.html
Posted by: nardoni2002

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:42 AM

hi jj,listened to violin and piano,nice sounds,i take it this was the basic unit being played? you have some impressive gear,mike

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:43 AM

JJ your very welcome......maybe when you get time you can put up some short demos wih...Trumpet, Elec Piano, Accordion, and Organs?

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 10:31 AM

Terry,

Thanks for your kind compliments ! Later I'll make for you a short demo with the possibilities of the Korg in New Age ? I wish you a very good day (?) or night (?) !

Mike (Nardoni),
I'm not sure I understand what you mean with "basic unit", but yes I swear it comes straight on from the PA and then straight on in my Archos recorder MP3 (in analogic and not in spdif -you can do that -) No mixing , no wheeling or dealing ...

Donny,

What do you want with this sound ! Accordion, a tango or a waltz ?
Trumpet, charleston, Big Band or latin ?
Organs , Jimmy sound, church, theatre or...Deep Purple
All what you want, i'll try to do it for you,
Greetings,
JJ

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 11:22 AM

JJ....

Musett, Accordion, Waltz

Trumpet.....Bigband, Latin

Organ....Jimmy, Deep Purple, Jazz

------------------
www.donnypesce.com
Posted by: Benno Kattenat

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 12:45 PM

ALL I CAN SAY NICE MAN , ALSO NICE PLAYING,BEST REAGARDS, BENNO
Posted by: keybplayer

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 02:38 PM

JJ, you have very good chops! Very nicely done.

The sounds are very good too!!

I especially liked the Nylon Guitar and Tenor Sax. And yes, the Harmonica IS amazing!

Best regards,
Mike

PS: JJ, as a test; could you give the Pa1X Pro a 'thorough' "workout" by Layering sounds, using Style Acompaniment, Sustain, Strings, etc., to see how well the Polyphony holds up? Is it true that Korg distributes the Polyphony allocation to where there are NO note drop offs even with extensive Layering, Sustain, Style Accompaniment, etc.? That is one of my greatest concerns regarding the Pa1X Pro. I'm sure I speak for most others here on the Forum too regarding the Polyphony issue.

Thanks again for posting your beautiful music JJ.

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 11-16-2003).]
Posted by: TomTomSF

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 04:01 PM

Hi JJ

Nice playing! The paX1 pro sounds very good indeed. I must say the Piano and Sweet Harmonica bear a striking resemblence to the ones in the pa80. And so does the Sweet Flute, which to me is unfortunate. That has got to be the "breathiest" tootin' flute I've ever heard. I know we all have our personal likes & dislikes. But I must say, you and the paX1 Pro sound beautiful!
Thanks!

Tom G.
Posted by: Uncle Dave

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:08 PM

Good stuff JJ. Nice job.
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/16/03 09:34 PM

JJ: Top notch arrangements & sounds, and very nice playing. You and the PA1X Pro make a terrific match. Look forward to hearing more from you. - Scott
Posted by: zalmi

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/17/03 03:46 PM

Hey, SD, beautiful stuff! I really like this stuff: awesome styles and sounds, and great playing too!
Thanks for sharing.

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/17/03 04:40 PM

Benno,
Thanks for the compliments,I appreciate very much !

Mike,
Big thanks for your kind words, I made a test with piano ,sustain, strings and sophisticated chords on the left hand , and for the moment I don't observe any drop off ! Maybe later Who knows ??

Tom,

Yes the flute is maybe not the best I've heard , but if all the sounds were good , everybody should have a Pa1X
Thanks for your compliments too.

Uncle Dave
Thanks for your kind words , I appreciate very much ...Oh yes a tip for you, when the Voice Processor will be complete, I think it will be best built in a KB

Scott,

It's always for me a pleasure to hear your comments...thanks for listening and for you kind words, my friend

Zalmi,

Thanks also for all...I appreciate...

Greetings,

JJ
Posted by: Ketron User

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/18/03 08:39 AM

Leuk om gelijkgestemde zielen te ontmoeten op Synth Zone.

Proficiat met Uw nieuwe aanwinst.

Poperinge laat groeten.
Carlo.

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/18/03 01:48 PM

Hallo Carlo,

Hartelijk bedankt ! Poperinge is een mooi plekje in West-Vlaanderen van omgeveer 20.000 inwoners ..Juist ?
Ketron-User : did that mean that you have also a SD1 ? Or something else from Ketron ?
I must say for the moment that my SD1 is a little bit "neglegted"...and I sold my Yamaha 9000 pro...
Tot binnenkort,
Groetjes,
JJ
Posted by: Shakil

Re: Finally some demos from my Pa1 xPro....... - 11/20/03 08:07 PM

I was thinking that in order to save polyphony, if you can resample the styles, and use only 2 poly for drums... then you can use the extra polyphony for lead sounds.