Genesys on tour in California

Posted by: PaulD

Genesys on tour in California - 09/14/03 01:11 PM

I have had many requests to see the Genesys in action, and now is your chance, if you are in California. I will be leaving tomorrow to make the journey to from Oregon to San Diego. I will be carrying the Genesys with me, so anyone that wants to meet up with me, to check out the Genesys, please email ASAP, so that I can be sure to put you on my route. Of course where there are Generalmusic dealers, I will be stopping and you can meet up with me at those locations as well.

Email me PaulD@Generalmusic.us

Regards,

------------------
Paul Davis
Generalmusic
Generalmusic.US
Posted by: sk880user

Re: Genesys on tour in California - 09/15/03 10:42 AM

Lucky California people
Posted by: Clif Anderson

Re: Genesys on tour in California - 09/15/03 12:32 PM

Brontein's Music in South San Francisco sells General Music keyboards, so I might meet up with you if I know when you'll be there. I live in San Jose, so there are many closer music stores (Guitar Center, San Jose, Guitar Showcase (whence I once bought a Bachman), so please post which stores you plan to visit.
Posted by: Scottyee

Re: Genesys on tour in California - 09/15/03 01:01 PM

Hi Paul: Please add me to your list of Californians interested in checking out the GEM Genesys. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area (East Bay) so please let me know when you'll be in this area.

Scott
http://scottyee.com
Posted by: Mainer

Re: Genesys on tour in California - 09/15/03 01:22 PM

Paul

The people that see & hear the Genesys will need a chisel to take the smiles off their faces.

Knock em Dead

Jerry