software arranger... again!

Posted by: adimatis

software arranger... again! - 01/18/06 10:45 PM

hey everyone!
for a long while, i haven't posted anything, once in while entered to check on what people are talking about these days!
i sold my korg pa50 couple of month ago, because i realize i can not use all it's great potential. i don t play much outdoors. so, now i use a midi controler connected to my computer and with some good software i do pretty good.
anyway, like i was asking maybe one year ago, sometimes is good to have a arranger around. many times i just get laizy and i need something to help me!
of course there are several alternatives, but maybe you can tell me, those of you who used this software arrangers before, what would be the best for me.
i want a simple arranger, that is able to generate accompaniment and sent each track on a separate midi channel, in order to connect it (thru some "virtual midi cable" or a "mixing console" or whatever) to my cubase sequencer. i use the hypersonic soft synth, which is multitimbral - 16 channels.
so, what is the best choice? don t want anything fancy, but just something i can connect to the sequencer i use.
thanks!
Posted by: Starkeeper

Re: software arranger... again! - 01/19/06 05:58 AM

You should check out OMB. There is a demo you can try first.
Starkeeper
Posted by: Fran Carango

Re: software arranger... again! - 01/19/06 06:40 AM

Also JammerLive.
Posted by: rikkisbears

Re: software arranger... again! - 01/19/06 06:56 PM

Hi Starkeeper & Fran,
sorry to butt in, but below are the links
http://www.1manband.nl/ http://www.soundtrek.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=2

Actually be interesting to know how Hypersonic works with these programs
best wishes
Rikki

[This message has been edited by rikkisbears (edited 01-19-2006).]
Posted by: adimatis

Re: software arranger... again! - 01/26/06 12:17 AM

is just a shame, but i downloaded OMB demo kit, still, didn t find time to install and check the facts!
i've been quite busy at work...
thanks!