Triton

Posted by: zuki

Triton - 01/01/03 12:47 PM

Oh no,
I left the arranger arena for a trial with the Triton (purchased today on ebay with (2) expansion cards and an skb case. Hey, everyone has to stray once in a while to explore avenues. Probably will be over my head too. But I'll be certain to check out what you arranger gurus are up to.
Regards and have a great 2003.
Zuki
Posted by: Dreamer

Re: Triton - 01/01/03 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
Oh no,
I left the arranger arena for a trial with the Triton (purchased today on ebay with (2) expansion cards and an skb case. Hey, everyone has to stray once in a while to explore avenues. Probably will be over my head too. But I'll be certain to check out what you arranger gurus are up to.
Regards and have a great 2003.
Zuki

Zuki, do you mean...no more questions on the PSR 9000?
I will miss them...
Posted by: squeak_D

Re: Triton - 01/01/03 02:30 PM

Zuki,
Congrats on the new keyboard.. Was it the Triton Classic? There's nothing wrong with going outside the arranger world.. I personally think having both a workstation and arranger is a good idea.. A few years ago I had just that. I had a Yamaha EX-7, PSR-540, and the original DJX... Had a good time with them all and made some good music using all three... The Triton will have many functions, but the OS us much easier to navigate than Yamaha..

Squeak
Posted by: zuki

Re: Triton - 01/01/03 05:04 PM

Dreamer,
No more questions. Your help was appreciated and I thank you. Are you as versed on the Triton Classic?
Squeak,
A more user friendly os is desirable and I really want to sink my teeth in to the unbelievable sounds on the Classic.
Talk to you all later.
Best regards,
Zuki
Posted by: KN_Fan

Re: Triton - 01/02/03 10:43 AM

I purchased a Triton (studio)...but I'm keeping my KN so I don't feel guilty posting here....
Posted by: Shakil

Re: Triton - 01/02/03 12:11 PM

Join
Triton Central Message Board http://www.tapesh.com/triton

and

Irish Acts http://www.irishacts.com

for the best help with TRITON
Posted by: KN_Fan

Re: Triton - 01/02/03 02:53 PM

Plus, www.tritonhaven.com

I regularly post/check in over there.